Chapter 11: Phantom Lord Strikes

Почніть із самого початку

(Y/n): I'm sorry, it's just that I always saw the guild hall as a place where I can feel safe, a place where I can be with my friends, my family. But when I see it like this, I just feel I'm about to explode.

She knelt down in front of me and regained her smile.

Mira: it's ok, a lot of us are feeling the same way. There's no need to be sorry.

(Y/n): you're right, I should be worrying about my guild mates instead of the guild hall.

Mira: good, I'm glad we see eye to eye. Also, there are probably some Phantom Lord wizards in town so everyone needs to stay in groups. You should probably stay at Lucy's place with the rest of your team.

(Y/n): got it. Thanks Mira.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) breaking the rest of the pillars

I was in Lucy's house with Erza, Grey, Natsu, Happy, and Oak. They sat down at a table while I was hanging from her ceiling fan by my tail.

Grey: why do you hang upside down like that.

(Y/n): cause I can.

The door opened as Lucy, stepped inside and saw us. She threw her suitcase directly at Natsu's face.

Lucy: WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

Erza: since the guild's been attacked we can assume there are Phantom Lord members in town.

Grey: they've probably figured out where everyone in Fairy Tail lives by now.

Lucy: WHERE WE LIVE?!

Grey: Mira said it'd be safer if we hold up together, ya know, strength in numbers.

Lucy: I guess she's right.

Happy: that's why everyone in Fairy Tail's having a slumber party tonight.

(Y/n): though some wizards in Fairy Tail are perfectly capable of holding their own against those creeps, it's better to be safe then sorry. Besides, this is a nice place you have here, but would prefer my place.

Grey: don't you live in the forest?

(Y/n): hey, I built that place from scratch, and I'm damn proud of it.

Erza: you are an attractive teenage girl, after all. I wasn't entirely comfortable with you just being here alone with Natsu, (y/n), and Grey. I felt I could only relax if I stayed here as well.

(Y/n): are you complementing her or insulting us?

Natsu: it's not time to relax

Lucy: so it was already decided that these 3 would stay with me. Why'd they have to come to my place.

(Y/n): cause Mira knows you'll stop them from ripped each other apart.

Lucy: is it bad that I know you right?

Then I remembered something.

(Y/n): I forget something at the treehouse.

Oak: what'd you forget?

(Y/n): just a few books, I'll be back in a bit.

I dropped down from the fan and walked to the door.

Erza: be care out there, (y/n). Phantom Lord members could be lurking around any corner.

(Y/n): don't worry, I'll be fine, but if I'm not back in 20 minutes, come find me.

They nodded and I walked outside. Later. I was walking through the forest to the treehouse. I could barely see, my only source of light was the moon shining in the night sky. I was currently relying on my sense of smell to navigate myself through the wood. Then I smelled something strange. Iron. It smelled just like the pillars that were at the guild hall. I knew It had to be the same wizard that destroyed the place follow me. They must use metal magic. Then I got an idea to get them to come out of hiding.