Chapter 11: Phantom Lord Strikes

Start from the beginning

Makarov: There's no need to get yourselves all worked up, it's not the end of the world or anything.

(Y/n): oh, it will be if we don't do something soon!

Makarov: just goes to show ya how cowardly those dunderheads in the Phantom Lord guild really are. They struck when no one was here, is that anything worth bragging about?

Erza: nobody was here?

Mira: it was after everyone had already left for the night.

Erza: I suppose we can be thankful for that. At least no one in our guild was hurt in the attack.

Makarov: we shouldn't trouble ourselves worrying about people who don't even have to guts to face us head on. Forget about those fools

Natsu responded by punching through a crate out of anger.

Natsu: AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN, GRAMPS! WE CAN'T JUST LET THEM TRASH OUR PLACE AND GET AWAY WITH IT!

(Y/n): I'm with Natsu on this one. We should be at Phantom Lord's front door trying to break the damn thing down.

Makarov: I'm not talking about this any longer. We'll handle job requests down here until the upstairs is repaired.

Natsu: we shouldn't be worrying about jobs right now!

Makarov: NATSU, THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!

He then drunkenly spanked Lucy...for some reason.

Lucy: and you spanked me because?

Mira: hands to yourself, master.

Makarov: haha.

Gramps jumped off of the crater he was sitting on and ran off.

Natsu: WHERE ARE YOU GOING, OLD MAN?!

Makarov: ah, keep your dress on, I gotta take a leak.

Natsu's head drooped as he looked down at the floor.

Natsu: I don't understand why he's being like this.

Mira: listen, this is just as hard on him as it is on you. He's mad, but conflict between the guilds is strictly forbidden by the council.

Natsu: IT'S NOT FAIR, THOSE PHANTOM CREEPS STARTED IT!

Mira: I know, but the doesn't matter.

Erza: if the master's decision is to not retaliate then we much respect it

I growled and marched back upstairs. Erza seemed to frown as I left the room. It's was stupid, we should be getting payback on those bastards from Phantom Lord. I walked up to 1 of the iron pillars and punched it, leaving a deep dent. I sent out a few more punches, just trying to quell my rage before it got out of hand. After punching it a few more time, I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

???: I think that pillar's had enough.

I turned and saw Mira with that cheerful grin on her face which seemed inappropriate given the situation. I continued with my punching.

(Y/n): what do you want, Mira?

Mira: well, everyone can hear you from downstairs.

(Y/n): so?

Mira: *sighs* I know your upset, (y/n), but you have to remember that your guild mates are more important then the guild hall.

I then punched the pillar so hard that it broke away from the rest of it.

(Y/n): THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM! THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE GUILD HALL IS LIKE MY HOME, AND THOSE PHANTOM JERKS JUST CAME BY AND DESTROYED IT!

Mira staggered backwards with a scared expression. Seeing her face made my anger turn into sorrow. I sat down and put my knees up to my chest.