Bennett X Reader [1]

You and Naomi were the best of friends since you were little. However, on the last day of middle school, you had to move away from some business problems. You were the next sole heir for your father's big company, (L/N)'s Enterprises, where your company made many different things.

Fortunately, about four years later, you finally move back to your home-state.

The first thing you did was to surprise Naomi. You haven't seen her for years; you wanted to see how much she changed. 

After your parents let you out of the house, you set a car to go to Naomi's house. You hoped that she hadn't changed addresses. You reach a familiar house. It had the same doorsteps you used to walk on, and it also had the same windows you'd look out on with Naomi on rainy days.

You stepped out of the car, letting your (F/C) dress flow with the breeze. You felt confident in yourself, knowing that Naomi will accept who you are no matter what.

You walked slowly on the patio, making subtle creaking sounds on the wooden floor. You held your hand over the doorbell, hesitating. You were still scared of how Naomi might see you now. You were completely different; your body structure, hair length, everything was so different about you. 

"Will Naomi even remember me..." you mumbled to yourself before ringing the doorbell.

You stepped back before hearing a bunch of crashing sounds and a bunch of deep voices. You wondered who they were. The door knob jiggled, as if something was frantically trying to open it. 

You heard a curse from the other side. You knew Naomi didn't really swear. Maybe it was her parents?

The door opens wide, and you see three tall boys and a girl in the middle. Your (E/C) eyes gazed over the one with black hair and sapphire blue eyes. 

"N-Naomi Lorraine?!" you said, yelling in surprise. You walked up to her; she was a bit taller than you. You hugged her tight, feeling the heat from her face. 

"I-I'm sorry, who are you?" she asks, pulling away before stepping back, "Don't tell me that you've been sent here by someone who paid you a lot. You can just keep the money and leave me- us alone,"

"And by "us" she means, well, us," the blond one says to you. His green eyes reminded you of emeralds. He squinted those eyes at you, looking at you weird. "Say, do you even go to Dartwell High?"

"Now that Jordan says it, she doesn't look like she goes to our high-school," the brown haired guy adds. He stared at you, making you blush. 

"Nor does she look like she even lives here. Who are you?" the black haired one asks you. He walks up to you. You hear small chains rattle as he walks towards you. 

Your cheeks redden more when he leans down to look at your face. You notice studs pierced on his ears, and you could feel the intensity of his intimidation. His minty breath huffed in your face as he studied you. 

You notice that your face was completely flushed. You shook your head and pushed the black haired boy away and looked at Naomi again.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to recognize me without my glasses or my braces... or my headgear... or my-"

"(F/N) (L/N)!? Is that really you?!" Naomi yells as she tackles you for a hug, just as what you tried doing to her earlier. She pulls back and looks at you through her infamous black-rimmed glasses. "What even happened to you?- I mean, you don't look bad but, what happened to your... Your geeky self?"

You chuckled, looking at yourself. You did change. You used to have braces because your teeth were shattered from your sweet tooth. You had bad vision because of how many times you were hit with sport equipment. But now, you were physically different. You didn't have braces because your teeth is now perfect. You didn't wear glasses because your parents forced you to wear contacts.