NOTE [UPDATE INFORMATION]

Hi guys, I know I haven't been writing on TGGBB only because I'm stuck on my writing prompts. The thing is, I've been reading a lot of other fan-fictions by amazing people, which made me want to shift my organization with these writings. I am currently now making a list of fan-stories that people are asking for, so that's in progress. 

Please note that I am not trying to copy other author's writing styles, I just want to be more creative with mine. 

ALSO!

I am now going to go under editing for my previous fan-fiction stories. I noticed a lot of bad grammar and all. I will not be changing my cringy plots. 

If you guys want any suggestions for any stories, please let me know in the comments. I will start trying to do X READERS if anything, or any cough lemons if asked. 

I will start to update again soon, hopefully before February ends. I am trying to become a better writer and have a better consistency with my fan-fictions. I will also try updating my TGGBB2 fan-fiction book because I realized that I got no where with it and I would like to continue both 2 and this one, basically defeating the purpose of having a third fan-fiction book but it's okay!

As always, all of the characters, unless they are my OCS, go rightfully to Rubix. 

Thank you for being patient with me. 

[Isabella]