Jack Frost???

Jack's pov

"J-Jack???",the girl said and then i said"you can see me,you can hear me?,"."Yes the girl said",And then i walk up to her and i hug ?her.

convo:

Elsa:fun guardian you are real!

Jack:ofcourse yes!

Elsa:you was watching me all the time and---

Jack:yes and you believe in me that's why you see me and you have an ice powers like me?.wow you are great!

Elsa:yes.....so you are my guardian?And we can be friends and let me introduce myself to you hi i'm Elsa and i'm 21 years old how about you?

Jack:oh!your majesty i'm jack frost and i was your guardian and i'm 300 years old.

Elsa:what?

Jack:yes,everyone of us is real and we do not age.And can i ask you something?

Elsa:sure what is it?

Jack:can i go back tommorrow and i will go to santa's work shop.Bye.

Elsa:ok.bye.come back tommorrow.i'll wait for you.

(And then jack came out of the balcony)

Elsa's pov

wow i never had a friend like jack wow.

(At the north workshop)

North's pov

i saw jack was smiling and repeating a word i think i hear he said that Elsa.By the way who is Elsa.O.well gonna talk to him.

North:oh,there you are Jack Frost!

Jack:huh...??

North:You are staring at the window and keep saying Elsa Elsa Elsa.....Who is Elsa?

Jack:What huh?Elsa she is my one and only girl that see me and believe in me and i love her.

North:Son you cannot be fallen inlove with a mortal.You can fall inlove with the immortal but not in mortals.

Jack:yes,i know but by the way what time is it?

North:it is almost morning.

Jack:by the way where is tooth and sandy?

North:Sandy spread the dream.sand in to the world and give them no nightmares.And tooth was getting the teeth of the children and replace them with coins.

Jack:um....yeah gonna go back to arendelle kingdom.

Elsa's pov

i was waiting for jack when someine covered my eyes.Hey let it go! i said then i realize that she was anna and we talked about ourselves...

Conversation

A:so sis you can talk to me now.

E:yeah because i can control my powers so i can't hurt you.

A:yes i know and wait are we ok?

E:yes so bye,bye*close the door*

A:ok bye.

Jack's pov

i was heading to elsa's castle when i saw a brunnette girl talking to her and so i come into her room.

J:Hi Elsa im here.

E:Oh jack you are here i want to introduce you my sister.

A:uh...who you talking to?

E:he is jack frost a winter spirit,And he is my guardiand too.And he is my savior too.

A:Ahhhhh......*get out of eksa's room*

Elsa's pov

what?she cannot see jack then jack and i talk.

J:so elsa she did'nt see me?

E:i guess so because she just shout and run out of my room.Hehehe.

J:hahaha.i know she will believe in me soon.....

E:ok..you are so funny i am waiting to be a guardian.By the way who is choosing the guardians?

J:uh..the man in moon he is choosing

the guardians.

E:wow!neil armstrong?hahaha he is just an astronaut.hahahahahahah.

J:He is not a human or an astronaut he is the man in moon that choose a guardian to protect kids.

E:ha!,ok.

Anna's pov

.wow,what happened to elsa maybe that causes elsa to became a crazy girl because she lock her self in her room for years but no i believe that someone was bothering her and i know i can't see that guardian.And i saw elsa was talking to somebody and i came into her room.

A:huh?Elsa?

E:Anna*hugs anna*meet jack frost*handed the book to anna*

A:What is this book?Is this jack frost?

i read this and i use to believe in jack but nothing came and i was.watching at the stars that i wish i can see him.

E:yes if you have a full believe in him you can see him.And you can touch him and now close your eyes and believe in him.

A:ok.*close her eyes*

[Minutes Later......]

A:yes elsa i believe in him.

E:Can you see him?

A:Yes i can see him wow.he is so handsome he is beside you!

E:yes that's right.Jack?

J:you can see me?*waving his hand infront of anna's face*.

A:Yes!jack you are real.

E:yes jack, anna believe in you.

J:ooo,yes!!!jump and fly all over the room.

A:can you make a bunny that is made of a bunny?

J:sure!

(then handed a frist on elsa's window and made a bunny)

E:hahahaha!

J:hahahaha!

A:yeah,*and she follow the bunny until she touch the bunny and then the bunny pop it*.

*and then everybody get back to work*

Anna's pov

wow jack is real yey everytime i wish to see him but now he is right there and i feel something was going on here.And i think elsa likes jack.

Jack's pov

Wow!Anna can see me and i wish elsa wilk.be a guardian so we can be together forever and i was spreading the whole winter in the whole world and i was protecting all the children in the whole world and i hope that elsa likes me to and i love her so much.

[A/N]

Author's note:

Hi guys i wish you love the story and i will make jelsa soon so stay tunned.Enjoy.....