"Um... Yeah."

Azula had to fight really hard not to smile, seeing how scared he was.

"Perfect." Wen gestured to a chair and Li immediately sat down, "There is nothing my Azula loves more than a safe and well protected community. So why have you, Western Trading Company's, Earth Kingdom Division's Manager, stopped paying your safety fee?"

"Safety fee?"

"The little column marked miscellaneous. It's for the safety of your ships and crew. There are a lot of pirates in these waters, you know? There's no telling what they could do if they got the chance. I hear that at this very moment one of your galleons is sinking to the bottom of the ocean."

"Not the Wave Fury!"

"Oh, right... That's the one."

"Sir! I... I'll do whatever- You can't... It's illegal to pay people for-"

"Oh, yes... You're an honorable man, Li. You'd never break the law." Wen nodded, "But I did hear that some of your ships have orphaned children working on it for no pay, which confused me so, since I thought that was illegal. Azula?"

"It is." she said and walked closer to Li and stood behind him. He didn't dare turn, but he could feel her eyes on him from the back.

"So you are willing to bend the law when it suits you..." Wen added, "And how do you feel about Li exploiting little defenseless kids, love?"

"It makes me livid." Azula said and grabbed Li's throat with one hand. She didn't actually do anything to him, she just made her palm a little warmer, giving him a preview of the sort of face redecorating she could get into if the mood struck her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Alright?" Li screamed. He knew yelling for help was useless since his guards were nowhere to be found.

"You see? Now you've upset her." Wen said and Azula let go of the man's neck, "But there is a way we could all become friends, just like we were with the last manager. Would you like that, Li?"

The man nodded.

"Excellent. You pay us the fee, you stop using children, you tell your crewmen we'll be stopping a few shipments here and there to take cargo with us for safety inspections and all is well."

"How much do you-"

"It's all in the books. Take a good look when we leave. And remember, if you miss even one payment..."

"I'll be back." Azula lit a small flame on the tip of her two fingers, "Alone."

oooooooooo

"You were right." Wen said when him and Azula were out of that building, "You work better as the silent one."

"I told you."

"And I loved the way you said livid... Say it again." Wen smirked.

"Livid." Azula repeated in her most threatening voice and then smiled proudly.

"Breathtaking." Wen said and pulled her face closer for a hungry kiss.

"How much do you think that idiot will end up paying us?" she asked.

"He'll freak out when he realizes there is no miscellaneous column... So I think he'll be pretty generous in his guess. We scared him pretty good."

"I just hope he doesn't resign like the last guy. Or throw himself off a bridge or something..." Azula rolled her eyes. The weaklings you had to deal with to get some supplies around here...