"FP! Where the hell are you going?" She ran after him. Something was really wrong with him and she needed to know what it was right now before they would drift apart even more. Two blocks later she caught up to him, grabbed his wrist and turned him around. She saw that he had been crying before. He would never admit that. When they were younger they cried together watching "Bambi", but it was different now. She tried to get into his visual field, yet he was still avoiding her eyes. "FP...talk to me...", she said with a soft voice. She was now really worried about him. He was acting more than just strange. Finally he looked into her eyes and she could see he was hurt, but didn't knew why. She wanted to pull him into a hug to comfort him. He just took a step back. He couldn't do this now. He tried to get away, which made Alice only tighten her grip around his wrist. "FP...I am worried about you...What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me you ask? I can tell you what is wrong with me. I am in love with you! But instead of telling you when I had the chance to stop all this I told you that you should go for it and go on a date with that dumbäss! I never hated myself more than in that moment! And then when I saw you today staddling his lap to start an all-in make out session in there I couldn't do anything else than run. I just can't take it anymore seeing you making out with him everywhere being happy. You know I would never do anything on purpose to make unhappy! I just can't do this at the moment. I think we can't see each other for some time until I am over it."

"Are you serious FP?!" She couldn't believe him. "Why did you never talked to me?" "Because I couldn't! You seemed to be so happy with him and I didn't wanted to destroy that...which I just did...fuck! I am sorry, Alice! I should better go. Maybe you can talk to him and explain him that I forgot a doctor's appointment and had to leave. Perhaps you can till fix it with him...I am sorry!" He tried to break free again before he heard her voice say something that made him stop and turn around to her again.

"I love you FP! I don't want to fix it with him! He was just a bandaid. I thought you only liked me as friend and wanted to make myself believe I could just move on and someday my romantic feelings for you would just fade away. - They didn't! They only got stronger with every minute we didn't spent together." FP tried to understand what she was saying, but his brain wasn't thinking straight anymore. He stepped closer to her and so did she. They were only inches apart. Alice could feel his breath on her lips when he stopped short before her lips. She waited another second letting the tension between them grow a tiny bit more. When it got too much tension she pressed her lips on his and put her arms behind his neck to pull him down to her. This kiss felt like everything. She would never be able to describe it with words. He had his hands around her waist when they got more and more lost in each other.

This was the start of the best time of their lifes. They were sneaking each other into their bedrooms at night to just be close to each other and have the biggest smile on their faces when they woke up curled into each other in the morning. They also checked the next point of their firsts together after a few weeks. They spend every free minute together like they did as kids, yet not at all as innocent as back then. One time they were caught by Fred while they were going for it in the boys locker room. It didn't bother them at all. After he had left they just continued where they had stopped.

Everything was good until one morning Alice woke up early feeling sick. She got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. She threw up into the toilet and set down beside it when she finished. This couldn't be true! She couldn't be pregnant. They were always careful...most of the times. She couldn't tell FP. He would hate her. She kept it a secret for weeks until it wasn't possible anymore to hide the small bump from him. When she told him he was the sweetest! He said they would do this together and that he would get a job to earn some money for them to raise their baby together. But she couldn't do this to him. She couldn't let him ruin his life for this baby. So she broke up with him and told him she would give him up for adoption so it would have a better life than they could give the baby. She did. She was heartbroken when she had to give Charles away. And that she still loved FP and that this was his son she was giving away made it even worse.