{Chapter 5} My Worst Nightmare.. (Short) / (A/N)

-Third Persons POV-

L.D skipped out of Slender-porns office with a happy grin on her face.

"I'm meeting all the pasta's~ I'm meeting all the pastas~ Wait."

L.D paused to a stop in the middle of the hall, wondering on such an IMPORTANT question..

"If their group is called "Creepy pasta"... Does that mean for my opening night, we're having Creepy... Pasta..?"

L.D's puzzled face, soon broke out into a huge grin.

"PLEASE SATIN! PLEASE MAKE IT A YES~!"

And with that, she's back to singing. She should really take it up as a job, concidering on how much she sings!

'I know, right!? Im just THAT amazing! ;)'

(-Don't break the fourth wall! And how in the WORLD did you wink inside your own HEAD!? -)

'Whatever do you mean, random voice in my head? ^3^~? '

(-SEE! YOUR DOING IT AGAIN! *Sighs* You know what? Never mind.-)

'You served well, good soilder!'

(- Fucking shit in hell, we have another deadpool.. Just get back to the fucking story! AND STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!-)

' Aye Aye, captain! *Salutes* '

(-Timeskip to 7:00. One hour before dinner.-)

-L.D's POV-

I'm fucking bored.

You would think being in a murderers mansion where all your fucked up nightmares could live in peace will be fun. Entertaining. Thrilling.

But nope. It's boring as hell. I haven't seen nobody for these last couple hours! And it's almost time for fucking dinner! And I'm hungry! Not to mention, lost!

'Fuck you author!'

Then the most unimaginable thing happened. It.. It was so hideous! It was wooden! My worst nightmare..

A stool.

....

What? You thought I was going to say the wooden monster in the trees or the floor? As if! I'm not THAT cliche. And the stool can be a dangerous thing, you know! Do you know how many people stub their toes on that blasted thing!? Too many to count, I tell ya!!

Now back to the problem here.

I slowly slide my way past the evil contraption. After a minute or two, when I deemed that it was safe from the wooden things, I huffed.
Who would put that evil minion in a hallway!?

((-Okay. Okay. I know all of you might be pissed with me.. But.. I.. Have no excuses 😅... I just don't have any inspiration to continue! I'm not saying I'm quitting the book itself, but I am saying that I'm gonna take a bit of a break. If you REALLY want me to update I guess, then give me some ideas on the next chapter 😢. Besides that, I'm sorry this is short. I wanted to make it at least to 1,000 words, but again, I couldn't think of what to do next. Plus people keeps on asking me to continue, so I decided to post this to satisfy their thirst.. Good day sir's and madams~

Words: 485