<25> "slowly, slowly, slowly"

A/N
It will be smut .
Don't fight me please.
It was my intention doing a Hyunin smut so here it is :>
A/N

-Jeongin's P.O.V-
We got home, it's dark inside the apartment again
I was ready to turn on the light when Hyunjin grabbed my hand.
"W-What's wrong? You don't want me t-to turn on the l-lights?" I asked
He then grabbed my other hand too and slowing pushing me in the wall giving me no possibility to run away.
He looked into my eyes. I was looking into his eyes.
Without even blinking our lips touched. He kissed me, not letting out of my hands in wall.
I kissed back.
It was a very hot feeling and a very hot kiss. Slowly it got more and more passionately. And I like it so much.
He softly bit my lip and without knowing, his tongue touched mine.
It was my first time experimenting tongue. And I think I will experience something new again this night.
Our kiss was perfect. Like anyone wants to feel something like this. Soft but hot.
He let my hands out and his hands were feeling all my body. From my neck to my thighs.
I got goosebumps. It was all new to me, these feelings.
He grabbed my thighs and pick me up making his way to his bed.
He softly and thoughtful put me in the bed and got in top of me.
He started kissing me again and his tongue meet mine again.
After a while he stopped the kiss and looked into my eyes.
"Is this ok? Are you ok with this?" he asked thoughtful again
I smiled
"Yes, it's ok, I want in too"
"You know it's different doing it with s boy, right?"
"I know" I kissed him "I haven't do it with a girl neither"
"Does that mean that you are a?"
"Yes.." I said insecure
"That means that I am the first one exploring you? And making you feel those things?" He smiled
I smiled back
He kissed me again, this time his hands went under my T-shirt and Hyunjin took it off revealing my abdomen.
"I didn't know you have abs.. s-so hot" he said looking at my abs
"S-Stop staring" I said shy
"Sorry Jeonginnie" he laughed
But his expression immediately went from a cute shy boy to a confident daddy.
He kissed my lower lip and then my neck leaving a red mark.
He then kissed my collarbone and went his way to my abs.
He softly kissed them looking at my reaction making me going crazy from this feeling. I never felt something like that before.
Then he stand up on his knees taking off his T-shirt.
He had abs too.
I breathed fast while looking at his perfect body and his facial expression. I was so lucky that what was in front if me.. was mine.
He leaned over me. I was felling skin-on-skin.
So hot
He kissed my body again making his way to my jeans. He was breathing fast too.
He touched my belt and looked at me. I nodded showing him again that it's ok.
He unzipped my pants and I put my head back already feeling things.
Without realising we both were in boxers.
And slowly the magic happened ♡
"Ah" was the first sound that escaped me when the older showed me what feeling good means.

The best birthday that I could ever had.
Now what can I say? I'm surely not a virgin anymore

the morning after
I opened my eyes. First thing that I saw was my boyfriend staring at me. I immediately got shy and covered my face with the blanket smiling.
"Nooo babe I wanna see your cute face. don't hidee" he smiled back and got under the blanket too
I looked at him and he looked at me.
It was kinda strange that we were all naked but we didn't cared about that.
He hugged me tightly getting us out of the blanket and kissed me smiling and still hugging me.
"Jeongin, I love you. Promise me that you will never leave"
"I will not leave hyung, I will stay with you forever. I love you too, from the universe to the back ♡"

The end