𝐂𝐇. 𝐈

Excuse mistakes

"Why you all up in here with an attitude for?" Nicki asked her sixteen year old daughter, Amour

"Why you all up in here with an attitude for?" Nicki asked her sixteen year old daughter, Amour. She stood by her room door waiting for an answer.

"No reason. I don't feel like being bothered right now." Amour said, finally speaking up. She put her phone down and sat up on her bed, giving her mother her full undivided attention because she knew what was coming next.

"Well you know my schedule is always hectic and I never have quality time to spend with you but today I do and you got an attitude and wanna be stuck in your room all day." Nicki spoke, sucking her teeth, and folding her arms.

"It's not you ma, I promise."

"Hmmm it's ya daddy huh? He the reason you walking 'round here mad at the world?" Nicki asked, already knowing the answer.

"I don't even want to talk about it but at the same time I just don't understand how he can treat me like this, like I've done something. It's not my fault y'all at each other's throats right now." Amour said with sadness in her voice. "Why can't I just have a normal life, with normal parents, who get along?"

"Baby I'm sorry that you feel this way but it is what it is. Me and your father are going through some things right now that's really complicated but for your sake I will talk to him about how you been feeling lately." Nicki said caressing her daughter's cheek.

"You don't have to. I'm not gone beg him to be involved with me right now. I really just want to take a nap though so if you don't mind." Amour said wiping away the few tears she had on her face.

Nicki nodded and kissed Amour's forehead. She quickly walked out of her daughter's room and made her way down the stairs.

"Nick Power106 wants you to come on their show tomorrow if your available, they want to talk about the Queen album." Her assistant, as well as her sister, Miloni said while typing away on her phone.

"Decline. Decline. Decline. I have my own radio show for that." Nicki stated.

"Noted. I will let them know." Miloni said, still typing away on her phone.

"Oh and can you text Aubrey and tell him to call his daughter?" Nicki asked her sister.

Miloni stopped typing and finally looked up. "No disrespect sis but y'all are acting real childish as fuck right now. Why the hell can't you do it? I'm tired of being in the middle of you two. Y'all need to grow up, seriously."

"Loni come on. You know we're not speaking at the moment and I just want you to relay the message." Nicki said walking away, heading back up the stairs not giving Miloni enough time to object.

Miloni shook her head and did as she was told. Her and Drake actually had a great relationship because she was Nicki's little sister and he always treated her like she was his own little sister, no matter if him and Nicki wasn't on good terms. Miloni knew it wouldn't be hard to get through to him.