じゅういち | ended

what you didn't notice was that haruto ran after you and heard your confession to each other.

if you hadn't ran away, he would've confessed something to you.

hearing how you both confessed to each other, he didn't have the heart to confess. he decided that he'll do the surgery instead.

"it's okay even if i forget about you, please be happy for me instead" haruto mumbled and went to the bathroom.
----------------------------------------------

the next day you and jeongwoo were walking to school, hand in hand. jeongwoo went to haruto to greet him.

haruto greeted him back and asked "who is the girl beside you?".

you were confused because you confessed to him yesterday. "haruto you don't remember me?" you asked.

mashiho came and said "didn't he told you? haruto went to surgery yesterday to get rid of his hanahaki disease".

that's when you realized that he was gonna accept you but you misunderstood him.

jeongwoo was shocked and whispered to your ear "you're not gonna leave me right?" "of course not".

right now you were happy with jeongwoo and wanted to be friends with haruto. "hi haruto, nice to meet you".

and a beautiful friendship blossomed. haruto then fell in love with eri and they became a couple.

the end. ♡

[update, hi everyone i made a new book called "young love" hehe. thanks for 100 reads ♡!]