killing.

"will you...report me if i do?"

minho was pretty confused. why would he report the young boy? so that's what he asked.
"why why why do you think i would report you?"
"isn't obvious?"
minho was even more confused. nothing is obvious for him, he was too tired to think.
"no?! i'm really fucking tired, do you think i can think properly now?"
the older laughed, but realized that the situation was kind of tense.
"because i'm a fucking hacker!! how can't you understand? didn't you see the ordering list? with all the prices?"
it wasn't a joke? this is serious? minho didn't know what to do at this moment, but he didn't want to just go and let the younger like this, thinking that minho would report him.
"tho, if you're a hacker, couldn't you just go easy out of the way?"
"well i actually could, but like, i'm never really prepared!! you see, nobody goes on this site but people that know about the dark web you know.. so yea, everybody that goes here to me wants probably to kill somebody, so yea."
minho didn't know how to respond, he didn't know how he could make jisung believe him.

"if i report you just, send someone to kill me or something like that, i really don't have an another idea how i can make you believe me that i wouldn't report you to the police."
minho just simply laughed, not knowing in which situation he is now.

—————
hello my fellow boos
i would like to present you

the new member of 'a cup of coffee':meanyways i hope you somehow like the story byE- kiyo your personal 🅱️atan

me
anyways i hope you somehow like the story byE
- kiyo your personal 🅱️atan