Chapter 12

Alexia's PoV

Oh it's my turn? Well okay then.

You all know about the spider prank (I'm scared of spiders, so I didn't help) and about the attack from Blackbeard. That was one of the last things I ever expected, I mean who just thinks about being raided by Blackbeard?

Anyways, they took Annabeth. I saw what happened, and couldn't stop it.

After they knocked out Percy, she fought like a whirlwind. That is until she reached Blackbeard. He was obviously a challenge for her, but I had faith that she would win, but then some other guy had to come out and knock her out with some cloth from behind. (There was probably something the cloth.)

After they had her they left. Easy as that, other than it wasn't easy. Percy was not happy when he found out.

This is pretty much how it went.

Percy walked onto the living room, "Hey guys."

Jason was the first to speak, "Hey, man, good to see you up."

"Thanks. Remind me not to steal pirate ships anymore," he his place at his usual spot. "Where's Annabeth?"

No one answered.

"Well?"

Once again there was no answer, so he turned to Holly, "Holly, what happened?"

"She's not on the boat," Holly shifted uncomfortably.

"Where is she?"

"How should I know? The big, fat, pirate dude took her," she scooted away from the son of Poseidon.

"Well let's go get her!" Percy jumped up and started to run off, but Jason interrupted.

"We don't know where she is, we need more information to find her."

Before Percy could argue Piper spoke, "Jason is right, just wait and we'll find her, I promise, but until then, relax." For whatever reason I felt the urge to just unwind for a while.

Apparently Percy did too because he sat down, "I guess you're right, I'll wai- you just charmspoke me, didn't you?"

Piper sighed, "Maybe."

Holly spoke up, "I'm all for charging in without a plan, but I think they're right, we need to wait."

Then the phone, that I didn't know existed, rang.