Angels and Demons

Dad, father, mother, james, lily, Sirius, tom, uncle Lucius, aunt Bellatrix, Remus and I are at the manor, going over our plan to get rid of Dumbledore when I remember something I didn't want to and that reminds me of my past.
"Damn it!" I say, collapsing into a comfy chair, covering my face and letting the tears flow.
"Lily? What's wrong sweetheart?" Tom asks, concerned.
"You need to get in my head to see it. I can't say it. Project it on the wall so the rest of them can see too," I say. He does and growls when he sees it. The rest of them growl too.
"How dare he? Who the hell does he think he is?" Tom says, cursing Dumbledore. Just then a golden glow surrounds me and everybody turns away. The glow fades and the others look at me. I have black wings with red accents and look pretty badass in my black outfit and high heeled boots. I summon my cloak and my dragon headed walking stick that holds my wand.
"Where are you going?" Dad asks. I grin evilly.
"I'm going to take down the bastard that ruined my life," I say, apparating away from the Manor and through the wards of Hogwarts.
"DUMBLEDORE! IT'S TIME TO FACE YOUR SINS! COME FIGHT ME AND THE OTHERS WILL LIVE OR HIDE AND BE PREPARED TO DIE!" I say, using a sonorous charm to project my voice through the castle. The students and teachers who knew who I was the entire time join me on the grounds. Dumbledore comes out and is surprised to see how many people have aligned with me. My people at the manor join me and Dumbledore's pissed that so many people have aligned with me instead of him. The battle starts and I conjure a lightning storm to surprise Dumbledore's army and give us an advantage. The battle's done within a half an hour and surprisingly I'm the one who defeats Dumbledore. Tom puts Dad in Hogwarts as headmaster, Aunt Bella as assistant to Aunt Poppy, Uncle Rodolphus as Slytherin head of house and potions master, Uncle Rebastian as Ravenclaw head of house and charms professor, and Uncle Lucius as Hufflepuff head of house and herbology professor. He also puts Father into St.Mungo's as a medi-wizard, James, Lily, and Sirius as Aurors, Remus as the manor librarian, and keeps Mom as the Gryffindor head of house and transfiguration. Tom himself is the minister of magic. I'm now the leader of the elite and my circle having finished my education early.