Malfoy gets detention and i sit in on it.

I'm walking to potions from lunch when my brat of a cousin, Draco Malfoy, walks up to me on his way to Transfiguration, from the common room, and punches me in the face. Sev walks up on us as he does that.
"Detention Mr. Malfoy. Tonight at 7 with Professor McGonagall. I will be informing her of this," He says, taking my hand and leading me down to his classroom while I keep my hand over the spot where the ass punched me which is my eye. We get to his classroom, he leads me in, he lifts me onto his desk and tilts my head up so that he can see my face.
"May I see it?" He asks, his deep voice soothing me and making me calm again. I take my hand away from my eye and he frowns. He goes to his freezer and takes out an ice pack. He brings it over and lays it on my face. I flinch away for a minute because it's cold but pretty soon it feels good. A couple of days later I get so tired of the constant bullying by my housemates that I lock myself in my room for the next week. Mom sends Sev to get me when she doesn't see me in class. He comes up to the dorms and knocks on my door.
"Lizzy, may I come in please, sweetheart?" He asks, concerned because I never do this. I open the door and let him in. He shuts the door and wards it then turns around and gets a good look at me. I'm in shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top. He sees the bruises, cuts, burns and whip marks all over my body. His eyes widen and fill with tears.
"Dear God, who did this to you, Lizzy?" He asks me. I look down, ashamed.
"My step-parents. My step-mom protected me from her husband up until I started doing 'freaky shit' then she joined in on the beatings as well. The cuts and bruises are from her, the burns and whip marks are all him. I thank the gods that they were out of the house when you came because if they hadn't been I surely would have gotten a beating for just answering the door," I say. Just then an owl taps on the window. I look and recognize the owl. I would recognize him anywhere because he belongs to my uncle Lucius Malfoy.
"Shadow," I gasp, running over, letting him in, giving him a treat and reading the letter.
"Dear Lizzy,
        I'm so glad to hear that you are back with your true family. Severus has informed me of some things that have come up but I wish to hear the story from you. I will be arriving at Hogwarts gates at 8 tomorrow morning. I wish to see you then. I'm staying for a week and will be observing your classes to see how the teachers and students are treating you.
Hope you are well,
Uncle Lucius." I read.
"Oh God. Him showing up here with me in this shape is the last thing I need right now. Oh well, better sooner than later," I say, looking up at Sev. He nods.
"If he doesn't find out from you he will go find other sources of information. He will even resort to locking himself in a classroom with his source and interrogating them. It's just as well that he finds out from you," He says. I sigh and glare at him.
"How much did you tell him?" I ask him. He sighs.
"Enough to spark concern underneath that hard exterior of his," He says. I giggle at Sev's description of him. The next morning I get up before everybody else, shower, dress in bootcut jeans, a long sleeve v-neck shirt and high heeled boots then go down to the gates of the property to wait for Uncle Lucius. He gets here and I just lead him up to Dumbledore's office and walk away, heading to my room to get my bag then going down to the Black Lake before class starts. I look at my schedule, which I picked up this morning from the bulletin board in our common room, and I have potions first which I'm happy about because it's my favorite class. I go through the day in a happy daze thinking about my 12th birthday which is in two days. It's on that day that I start my period. I lock myself in the bathroom in my room, thinking about the fact that my week couldn't get much worse.
"Lizzy, you ok? What are you doing?" Sev asks, concerned.
"Nothing!" I call, blushing.
"Hurry up, breakfast starts in half an hour. I'll wait in the common room," He says. I wait until I hear him walk out and the door close before booking it into my room to change. There's a blue box on my bed with a note next to it.
"Don't worry, it'll be ok. I love you." Eight simple words that make my horrible day seem not so bad. I recognize the handwriting as Sev's then remember that he grew up in the muggle realm and knows about these kinds of things. Knowing that he understands makes this situation a whole lot easier. I change, pack some of the tampons, that Sev bought me, into my bag then run downstairs to the common room and give Sev a huge hug.
"Thank you," I say. He smiles and hugs me back.
"No problem Lizzy. You may not be my daughter but you are the closest thing I have to a daughter and I recognize the significance of the situation when a pre-teen girl locks herself in her dorm bathroom on her birthday," He says. I smile and my stomach growls. He laughs.
"Ready to head to the Great Hall for breakfast?" He asks. I blush.
"I was going to ask you if we could eat in your quarters because I don't think the house elves make dragon fruit smoothies," I say.
"They actually do. Come on, you're sitting with me at the staff table for meals this week and I'll make sure the teachers are aware of it and place you at a seat in the front of the class so you can slip out to the bathroom when you need to," He says. I nod.
"Thank you. You doing this means a lot to me," I say to him. He nods.
"No problem," He says.
"We should go to breakfast. Don't forget that you're sitting in on Mr. Malfoy's  detention tonight after dinner. I'll make sure to have some dragon fruit smoothies on hand. I put a teacher sized desk next to the teachers desk in all of your classes and a mini-fridge next to it and you have lemon drops, licorice wands, blood pops and Bertie Botts every flavor beans in one of the drawers on your desk in each class so you have a stash of candy if you need it," He says.
"Thanks, Sev, you're the best," I say. I get to the potions room that night to sit in on his detention and find that Sev was waiting for me to get there before dishing out my cousin's punishment. We sit at his desk, our chairs pulled closer together so he can't hear what we're saying, and drink our smoothies.
"How were classes today?" He asks. I sigh.
"Good except for Mr. Draco 'All Round Grade A Twat' Malfoy over there. He drove me crazy in every class. He set my feather on fire in charms, gave me cat ears in transfiguration, got me scratched by Buckbeak in care of magical creatures, made me get a burn from an exploded potion in your class and set my parchment flying into the fireplace in Defense. He then charmed my food to move away from me whenever I tried to eat at dinner," I say. He sighs. Malfoy finishes his detention then Sev tells him that he can go but to be back here at the same time each night for a week.

Hey people, me again. So just so everybody's not confused, Snape taught her how to talk. I didn't show it in this chapter but I'll put the memory in a later chapter. Thank you for being awesome and reading my book. Peace out. Cheyenne.