" undress" he growled out and i shook my head and backed away. He sighed and opened a closet and brought out a tunic. He threw it at me and walked off.

" change , you'll stain the whole house red" he growled out annoyed and walked out the room. I looked down and noticed i was covered in ale and blood. 

Should i change?

I felt the furs under me and realized this room seemed the only thing possibly lived in.

I sucked a breath in and felt my body shake. I was taken! I didnt have my weapons! And i was demanded to strip! Was i going to be raped when i sleep , will i ever sleep? Would i be safe!

"I brought you a wash clothe and a tub of water . Clean and change" he said and made to leave. He left and closed the door. I heard him outside of the room and i looked around. A way to escape! I pushed a chest and hopped on it to look out the high window. I was on the tip of my feet when i heard the door open. I turned around and fell in shock. 

He had taken off his helmet. His face was full of scars ! I stared at him from the ground and he growled at me.

"What did you hit your head and go dumb? Get up! Wash yourself and get dressed girl!" He said and yanked me up off the floor.

I felt like a child. I glared at him and he sat me down on a chest. He grabbed a knife and i stilled.

Well this is it.

I was going to die.

I felt him rip my shirt and i gasped and cursed at him.

" i told you to get out of these clothes, you havent listened.  Now i have to do it for you." He said and i glared at him and complied. He ripped it!!

Fine if he wanted me out of my clothes id do it. I shedded all my clothes and turned to him.  He didnt roam my body , he stared at me and rose a barely there brow.  I glared at him and snatched the wash cloth and cleaned myself and finally dried myself in front of him. I grabbed the tunic and pulled it over me. Obviously his.

I looked at him and glared. He had watched me all the while.

"Good. I made supper" he said and pushed me towards what i assume was the kitchen. He sat me at a small table and he sat across from me. He served wine and roast chicken and soup. I looked at it and scrunched my nose up. It looked horrid.

"Eat" he said and dug in. I prayed a bit then began. I wished mom well and told her i would escape from this.

This soup was unflavored  and watered down . The chicken was all the same , bland. I didnt want to say anything, who knows how he'd react.

We ate in silence and i looked up at him to realize him staring at me. I looked back at him . His dark blue eyes were so dark i didnt even think they were blue when i first saw them. He stared at me then turned to eat his food.

" do you want to scream? Im an ugly fucker i know" he said and continued eating.

I giggled and he looked at me curiously.

" ive seen worse and i doubt screaming would do anything" i said and sighed. He looked at me and raised a brow.

" most girlies wouldve pissed themselves lookin at me . Why arent you afraid?" he asked and i glared at him.

" 'im not like most girlies 'and you're not that ugly, I've seen worse " i gritted out and ate .he gave a thunderous chuckle and it was my turn to be curious .

" yes by the way you shittly held your sword , no bitch would ever consider raising one up." He said and i glared at him.

"If i wasnt cautious about my life i wouldve smacked you by know. Also Don't call ladies bitches didn't your mother teach you manners !! this soup tastes like shit!" I said and glared at him and continued to eat. He chuckled and leaned back a bit to catch his breath.