ミ☆ 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒

ミ☆ EXPRESS LANES !

ミ☆ EXPRESS LANES !

there are so many stories that i have ideas for and want to write, but then i realize that i already have so many drafts and i don't have time to write them all, so i decided to put them up for adoption so that i can see my ideas grow into wonderful stories.

let me be clear, just because you request a plot doesn't mean you will receive one. i mainly give plots to people who update pretty frequently and that i think will write the plot well. for example, if i look on your account and see that you haven't updated any of your books since two years ago or if your books are mostly comprised of run on sentences & terrible grammar, you are definitely not receiving a plot. sorry, not sorry.

if you are not a vip, you can only request two plots at a time! if you have finished one or both of them, i may consider letting you write another if you request again. vips can request as many plots as they like.

to ask for a plot, request to write it in the comments section of the plot's chapter. * means that things can be changed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

rules;

i. if you do not intend to write the plot or you think you'll just end up sending it back, do not request. i can't stress this enough.

ii. i have the right to deny your request. i don't give plots to just anybody; i spend a lot of my time coming up with ideas and i want them to be written well. don't getbutt hurt if you don't receive a plot.

iii. you must be following me to request a plot; it must be a permanent follow. if you request a plot and you are not following me, your request will automatically be denied. if you receive a plot and unfollow me after, i can and will take the plot back.

iv. the first official chapter must be published within the span of two weeks (not including the epigraph, playlist, etc.) or the plot will be taken back and put up as available. if you need more time, notify me before the fourteen day mark and i will gladly give you an extention.

v. credit me. if you receive a plot i expect to be credited in the description of the book and tagged in the first chapter.

vi. update. if you receive a plot, i expect you to update. please, don't just write a few chapters and forget about it; i want my plots to see the light of day!

vii. if you receive a plot and don't want to continue writing it, please notify me so that i can give it to someone else.

viii. if you are having trouble with the plot feel free to message me and i will help you out the best i can.

ix. if you want to make major changes to a plot you have received, please consult me first.

x. a password is required when requesting ensure that you have thoroughly read the rules. the password is your favorite fictional character and why. i will occasionally change the question, so be sure to glance back here every now and then.

xi. please don't be scared to request a plot! i know that sometimes, requesting can be a bit intimidating, but if you want to write a plot, just ask nicely for it!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

vips;

the vips are some amazing people on wattpad that i'd be honored to give plots to ( although they probably won't request because they are busy updating their own amazing stories & some probably don't even know that i exist ). they don't need to follow the rules ( only give credit ) & they have priority and will almost always receive the plot they ask for.

clexaflowercrowns
-voidlegends
cosmicwandas
cIeopatras
argentsvogue
-bellamyblake
astrovibess
chrishemswrth
coldapples
cryacid
spiderlang
happylupins
aphroditeloveshim

more to be added!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

blacklist;

these are people who can't request a plot due to them not being able to follow the rules.

@-marvheled

more may be added in the future

.