Chapter #1

Supercalifragilistecexpialidocious!!!

=========

The gang is met with a new threat. This time it is the same hacker from Candy's origin story, but this time MUCH worse. He has created an army of BLACK HOLES, which don't grow but instead track down players and "Micros" alike.

They try everything, but eventually they are forced to flee. The world is coming to an end no matter what they do!

Candy's new, mostly concealed, knowledge of all this makes her the one to lead them to an ancient portal. The one she had stepped through ages ago, but now remembering how to activate it on both ends. She does so, and they all flee into the other world, literal HUNDREDS of citizens following. There are so many in one place, it is easy for the black holes to track them down.

Forgot, they had hatched a plan as well. Candy made the "Glitch Bow" with her new hacking skilz. She said they needed to crash the server to make the bad hacker leave for good, so he couldn't follow. To do that, she would have to stay behind and shoot the hacker with the bow. The entire world and his connection to the server as a whole would be completely obliterated. And Candy...no one was quite sure what would happen to her, but it would surely be the equivalent of dying.

Sparky fought with her, saying she didn't deserve it. Better HE stay behind. But she just as strongly fought back. Maybe even more so. Finally it came out, what she had been attempting to bring up the whole time. Sparky was the only thing left of her brother that she had. Now that she had her memories back...she remembered losing her brother..and then supplying the last pieces of his DNA into digital form to her team, to them be turned into the now Sparks (however in the book it wouldn't have been that detailed), so he was literally all she had left of him. That, and even just from these experiences she had again grown close to him like a brother, and simply couldn't part. In the end, she convinced him.

...Or did she..?

Right as the evil hacker was coming, and everyone was through the portal but the Bedrock Breakers, saying bye to Candy, Sparks suddenly changed his mind. He needed to be the one to do this. At the very end he fought the bow from Candy and shoved her into the portal. And at the last second, before Candy could even get up from the ground on the other side, the arrow was released,name the portal went cold. Now, Sparks was gone, and everyone's new home was now a COMPLETELY new world.

Oh and also before all that happened B-plot, Steve and Herobrine we're finally reunited and Alex forgave them and they were finally family again. ^-^

Bye lol. The End.