Chapter 7 - The Recreation

Start from the beginning

'This rules indicate that if one of the assassins here has a grudge with one of their coworkers then that coworker's family members cannot be touch and malice can only be directed to the one hated. So Commander Guo is given the chance of either successfully doing his task and left unscathed or to fail, indicating that he will die and his giving his permission for the Org. to have its way on his family. A tragedy or salvation to come, the results are all up to Guo Ji's abilities'

He pitied the red headed Commander but still didn't do anything, after all Commander Guo must have used up all of his life's luck on even being given another chance by the President.

"B-but President t-thi-!"

"This order is final, now leave this lords presence!"

Commander Guo was cut off by the President and to make things worst for him. The moment that Liu Wei finish his order, he released a terrifying amount of thick bloodlust that force the 4 out of the room.

The door slammed with a bang and left 4 men on the ground who's complexion are pale white.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What an annoyance"

The cold voice spat out as the president settled back on his chair and 'tsk'.

Liu Wei was pissed. If this was an ordinary escape(in reality no one really can escape the AD Org. Since he took over) it would have been easily dealt with.

But..............it just has to have been one of his master's close acquaintance. Liu Wei couldn't just kill him, no, not for the sake of his master.

He wasn't dumb he knew that someone was messing with Zhu Huang's mission and he definitely isn't letting it go. No one is to act like they own the place with him around.

Liu Wei then rubbed the ring on his finger, feeling its rubbery and soft texture. Touching the plum blossom ring on his ring finger has been a habit of his since back then, either to make him calm down or just because he wants to.

Placing his hands over his eyes as he stared at the ceiling, Liu Wei tried to remember the happenings yesterday.

Yesterday he called upon all the workers and assassins in the West wing. It was where Zhu Huang was detained and the place where he manage to tracked down the suspect who placed the guy in that predicament in the first place.

With the Commanders by him they were supposed to corner  and put the ones responsible on their place. To remind everyone that nothing gets pass him. He didn't manage to take over the AD Org. within a 2 years span with just killing after all.

            'The Recreation'

That was some called it. The day when Liu Wei manage to fully have control on the AD Org.

Whether it was in or out, even the deepest roots of the Org. he manage to pull it out and conquer it.

'All for his sake. After all he used to complain a lot about the way the Org. works.'

Liu Wei's mouth curved into a small ark as he reminisce on the memory. But that memory was suddenly replaced with a static like one that made him choke up on his emotions.

Liu Wei clenched his teeth together hard enough to taste blood.

'Of only....'

'You were strong enough?'

'I could have-'

'Hah! You are too pathetic to make it'

'SHUT U-!!'

'He's never coming back'

'And even if he did why would he come to you?'

'You are the bloodiest of all'

'YOu ArE NOt worTHy TO bE calLEd HU-'

Cling Cling!~~ Cling Cling!

Liu Wei's thoughts were disrupted when his phone rang, informing him he that had a massage. Managing his phone in one hand he saw that Commander Ling had sent him some images of the intruders with some data.

From: Commander Ling

President here are some of the images we manage to take from the intruders. It appears that their was only 2 of them sir. And as for the rats that let them in we manage to find and confirm that their are 3 of them. We already send a mission for their capture and they will be sent to your office after lunch.
                                  -sent 8:04 A.M

Liu Wei's anger managed to stabilize a bit with the news given to him.

Clicking the photos to open it he saw a row of pictures of two men.

One was of a man being chased while pulling Zhu Huang with him. The man was about 173cm tall with black hair tied in a pony tail. The clothes he was wearing was that of a worker.

Liu Wei felt that he had known the man before but he couldn't be sure for guy's face was covered with a mask, covering everything from his nose down.

For the other man. Liu Wei felt stupid for showing even a little hope.

The picture of the man was taken when he pretended to be one of the assassins and workers by standing in line with them.

The man was about 165cm with black hair reaching his nape. He could barely even distinguish the man's face for the only thing peeking out of the cloth was his right eye.

Liu Wei remembered at how shaken the man was when he appeared. Like he didn't expect his existence to be there.

So with those facts Liu Wei concludes that the two men were probably former assassins that managed to escape before he started his Recreation of the AD Org.

'For them to risk their lives and the way that the other man pulled Zhu Huang means that they got to be acquaintances.'

Liu Wei felt a sick feeling flow through him. As he accounted the acquaintances that Zhu Huang only had.

The friends that Zhu Huang manage to have could be counted in one hand. With 2 working loyally for him, 1 going to be sent to him after lunch and 2 dead.

"With one of them being master...."

Liu Wei was sure. That the one he encountered yesterday have some sort of connection to his master. And his instincts never failed him or else he'll be 60 feet in the ground right now.

So Liu Wei reached over his laptop and opened it.

He transferred the photo from his phone to it and sent the images to every single assassin at the AD Org. with the orders of bringing them to him when found.

Folding his hands together he stared at the laptop that shows the increasing number of assassins receiving his orders.
With an insane glint in his eyes he spoke in his cold voice

      "Now let the hunt begin"