4.1 JAHSEH ON MY WRIST

- Members Only Vol.4

LETS MAKE A DEAL BITCH BE FOR REAL (finish the lyric)

^^yall like lyric chains?

Scarlet.

I closed my door and went to turn on the lights and when I did flowers were everywhere, it's like that shit was growing out the ceiling.

There was a letter on the kitchen island and it says "to scarlet" in cursive writing.

I opened it and I begin to read.

Scarlet Jones.

No one can replace you or come above you, you're impossible to ignore. I know the mistakes I made, im truly sorry but I still want you. I don't know how to explain it but you keep me stain, you never made me feel alone. You have blessed me with a beautiful daughter, I'm sorry I have been stubborn, bipolar, and abusive in the past . I'm happy you stayed, you make me really have a different view on the world. You made me believe playing the villain isn't a life to maintain. We done everything together; To stealing candy, being on the run, murdering, but still making time for eachother. We we're pretty sick back then. I can't thank you enough for taking the blame, I'm so thankful but yet I was so selfish. I wanted you around, you were there for me. You, ski, and Niomi. Having all these voices in my head telling me you would be better off with out me made me feel insecure, nobody wanted to fuck with me when I was dead broke, a fucking joke. I remember bed bugs, sleeping on my nigga Will bed doing life was hard for me. I have now found happiness, and from now on I think I will get tired of being happy. You showed me how to live, love, and laugh again.

Thank you

-Jahseh

I wiped my tears that were steaming down my stained cheek, I love him so much.

I looked to my couch and I seen him passed out, he was dead asleep, I walk towards him and grabbed a cover and covered him up, I kissed his head.

"Happy Valentine's Day Jahseh"

Stokeley

I grabbed everything the meant nothing to me and put it in a box. I need to get rid of some junk

I took all the boxes to my backyard near my pool but I was walking towards the logs I keep for fire.

I grabbed a match from my back pocket and lit it throwing it on the logs, I dumped one box on the fire causing to that shit go up in flames

I sat in a chair in front of the fire as I stared and just reflected everything that was going on in my life

I was going through a rough time, I just didn't have the influence to do anything anymore. I stopped writing music, I stopped calling people, I stopped caring

And it sucks because I know what I'm doing effects other people, but I guess I don't give a fuck

Everything and everyone has been playing games with me and I'm sick and tired. I don't wanna play anymore.

Like I said, Love isn't for everyone.

I took a swig from my Hennessy as I said "Happy Valentine's Day to me"