tears of hate and smile of lust

Shuichi point of view

I'm stuck in a school and holy shit I hate it. Most the people here are assholes! I only say that because there mean to Kokichi. He's a hot boy who's the ultimate supreme leader. He so proud and cute and ah, I just wanna fuck him so dam hard haha just thinking about it turns me on.

(Back to the story)

Me and kokichi just had breakfast, TOGETHER! Seeing him eat is soo cute. I just wanna keep him for my own, keep him as my pet. Wait I can do that now were going to my room I can keep him in there, yah, YHA! Then he has no choice to be mine haha!

We come to my room and I open the door and hold it for kokichi.

"Thanks!" He says with a smile as he walks in.

"N-no problem." I say with a fake stutter, I have it so I sound innocent.

I walk in and kokichi is standing just before the room opens up.
I lock the door and walk up to Kokichi. I stand in front of him so he can't move.

"Umm, S-Shuichi what are you-?!" He asks with a worry but I cut him off.

"Claiming you as mine kokichi~" I say as I come closer to his now red hot face

"W-WHAT AR-" he yells as I get closer I then cut him off as I kissed him.

"You. Are. MINE~" I whisper in his ear, then go back to kissing him on the lips.

Why is he tearing up am I scarring him? I cover his mouth with his scarf so he can't breath. He passes out and I catch is sweet little body in my arms.
He's mine haha all mine!

I kiss his forehead as I set him on the bed "Sleep tight my pet." I whisper as I restrain him on the bed with chains "sleep tight~".