It's Really Tru Love (Stud & Fem) Urban Book 1

Hey you guys this is my first lesbian story . To all my followers how are Stud Fem Lesbian Gay Bisexual tell nm e how I do just comment below and tell me how I done.

***************************************

Lexington Brown POV

Hi and my name is Lexington June Brown and I'm 17 years old and I'm a Junior at SaltLake High School and I live in Jacksonville, Florida born and raise. I'm 5'3 yes I'm short lol, I'm a Fem and I like Stud -the ones with a lot of tattoos and who is not afraid to be them self. So let me tell y'all about my life style, My dad had left my mom and I for any other woman when I was 14 years old and he try to get custody and I'm like 'He'll Nahh ' I rather to leave with my mom then my dad and his new girlfriend Brittany Lowes and let me tell y'all I don't like that b*tch cause one she is cheating on my dad but enough about them. Well my mom is doing great she have a new boyfriend name J'Ron Wills. And yes my mom know about me being gay and she loves me no matter what bitches one thing is that J'Ron doesn't know that I like girls but I'll tell him later.... And I almost forget yo mention my best friends name cause I know in the next POV that they gonna cuss my ass out lol buy any who. Leshay and Lashay Wells (The Twins) my b*tches since we where in the first grade. Lashay -She 6'1 yas y'all she is tall asf she a stud a sexy one at that tattoos and and in the drug game and I do but still do have a crushed on her she light skin with dread with the tips dye are favorite color red. Leshay - She a Fem 5'3 the same height as me lol she is also light skin with a thick booty and boobs and coke shape body like me lol we both have long hair but my is honey brown and her is jet black. Rocky Wellington - she is also a stud sexy to but bitches like Leshay doe she is the same height as Leshay but Rocky and I use to go out but she cheated on me with some thot and yes they still together but her thot is cheating on but I ain't gonna say anything doe I'm a let her find out on her own and then say 'I told you so' yes I know that's mean and y'all but the whole school said don't whole go with me but she didn't listen doeee. But yes that's all about me y'all need to know So yea but next chapter will be Lashay Wells POV So I hope y'all will enjoy this book.

***************************************

SO WHATT DID Y'ALL THINK OF IT SO FAR.

THIS IS MY FIRST LESBIAN STORY DOEEE JUST TO LET Y'ALL KNOW IGJT.

AND SORRY IF IT'S SHORT

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES

**Edited**

~Seasia

Lexington Brown On The Side