ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

Author:ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ_ɪɴ_ᴛʜᴇ_ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ

⁂ I kinda saw a comment asking for Irene and Alice's picture. (I didn't manage to get back to it and reply because my wattpad is bombard by notifications. Anyway. dear, all I can say is that --- Your author can't draw at all (╥﹏╥). I apologize but I can't give you a picture on how exactly they look like--- But I did try my best to surf some pictures in the google that are very close.

 I apologize but I can't give you a picture on how exactly they look like--- But I did try my best to surf some pictures in the google that are very close

— This woman look 65% like Alice. Just that Alice have white hair and purple eyes. As for Irene, she look like Alice but younger.
(Really sorry, we can only do with this because I suck at drawing ah.)

: Geez, I'm writing this while listening to Uptown Funk so the feels might get a bit confusing because my emotions in writing this is too... lively? Yes, that's it.

 lively? Yes, that's it

Chapter 1: Years Later

308 Years have passed.

Inside a dark room, Irene laid stomach first in her bed. With a console in her hand, she played her game-character with accuracy and not a few moments later, the bright orange 'VICTORY' is plastered on the screen.

"Tsk..." Clicking her tongue, Irene restarted the game.

One minute....

Five minutes....

Right minutes...

Inside her room, the sounds of the game and the three consecutive congratulations of victory could be heard. However, the same and similar outcome made Irene bored.

As the third eldest child, Irene has her own responsibilities to uphold in the Sakamaki household. However, after the death of her mother and her so-called Father disappeared into the background to become a big-shot in human society, Irene decided to distance herself from anyone and lock herself in her own room.

Her room that is located at the back of the mansion, the farthest and the most secluded place— and also her mother Alice's previous room. This room was built under her mother's wish, because back then her father wanted her mom to share a room with him under the excuse that there's no other room suited for Alice.