𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 [𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 2]

Author: Drowned_In_The_Water

____________

Earlier that morning: 7:30am.

A limousine stopped right after the gates of the Sakamaki Manor. It's white color shine under the bright sun, and the door of the driver's seat is pushed open by a man with stoic face. He close the door and walk towards the other side, opening it gently.

"We've arrived, madam. Do you need assistance?" the man asked respectfully, knowing that sometimes his boss doesn't like being serve after feeling the intense emotion of superiority and not being included in society like a normal person— despite all the abnormalities there is.

"No need for that. "The calming voice of Alice rang out from the limousine, and the older woman turned to someone who looks a bit identical to her, but way more younger. "Dear, we've arrived. Let's go now. "

A soft humm resounded, sounding almost uncaring and bored. As the woman step out, revealing Alice with a calm smile, a little girl soon followed right behind her.

Pair of vibrant gold look up ahead. The young girl who is the daughter of Alice, stared blankly at the elegant Mansion. However, despite the elegance, the young girl could feel something that made her frown.

"It feels like an abandoned place."the young girl muttered.

Alice laugh at her daughter's words, "It isn't abandoned, dear. The building is just old, that's all. Now then, let's go inside. Your father is probably waiting for us."

Nodding her head, the little girl followed her mother without another word. However, a mature emotion filled with mockery flash quickly through her golden eyes.

'What Father. In the end, isn't this person a professional cheater? He's married to three woman while proclaiming true love to my mother. How absurd.' The young girl pursed her lips. In the end, she couldn't prevent a sneer from appearing do she just covered her lips with the back of her hand.

"What's wrong, dear?"

Looking up at her mother, the little girl saw how her mother covered half of her face with a fan. Seeing this, the sneer she's been trying so hard to hide disappeared.

Probably because she was still a child. Her thoughts quickly changed into,'One day, I'll get one of these expensive fans.'

As the mother and daughter duo walked through the path leading to the entrance of the manor, the little girl found herself fascinated by the roses. The vibrant color of blue and white, red and pink, orange and purple, it made the little girl a bit excited to explore.

"Mom, do we have to meet that person? " The little girl tug her mother's dress lightly. What she meant by 'that person' is her father, who she doesn't have much good impression of.

Alice have a smile. She doesn't want to meet her cheater of a lover too, but it must be done. Especially since the pressure of her family landed on her shoulder.

Patting the head of her daughter, Alice comforted her. "Don't be like this, my dearest. We've already talk about this, didn't we? Although I don't want to live in here, we are left with no choice but to do so. You won't let Mom live in this place all by herself, right? "

"Of course I won't. " The little girl responded positively before pouting. She whispered, "But I really don't wanna see him. "

"Oh dear, what should we do then? " Alice have a very understanding smile. However, this smile meant that she would do whatever her child proposed to do. What's more, the face of her child pouting cutely like that always work on Alice.