𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 [𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 1]

Author:ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ_ɪɴ_ᴛʜᴇ_ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ

♛............. --- I have nothing to say.

❝𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒹 𝑔𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐵𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀.❞

❞

Love, when reciprocated, tasted sweet and delightful. Just like a newly bloom flower, full of life and beauty the world could offer.

Yet once it rots away, the beauty is replaced by the ugliness and soon, it will fade. So does love. It can blossom out of nowhere and could die anytime. But I'm every single death there is a reason.

"If you have nothing to say, get out of my house." a woman frowned, eyes downcast as she gaze out of the window.

The thunder roared and the wind howl. Trees sways with the rain and harsh wind, hitting the closed window while the storm blurred the sight of the outside, painting everything in a blurry black and white.

"Alice, please..." It was such a sight to see. The great Karlheinz, hair in a mess and down to the ground, kneeling on his knees. The man's eyes were hidden under the shadow of his hair, curly white locks flowing down freely. Karlheinz gritted his teeth, his fangs showing as he struggled."Love, don't be difficult."

Alice let out a scoff, her eyes tearing away from the view outside to the man suffering on the ground. Her eyes glowed dangerously as she focus on his face, hate and disgust flashing to her violet orbs as she gripped the handle of her cup tightly.

"You have lot of guts." The sound of thunder reverberated as she glowered, "After everything, you think I'll still listen to you? Do you take me for a fool, that with a single please I'll get swayed!?" her voice raised, and realizing her outburst, Alice sigh.

"What we have... it's already a History. You already have your three wives; whom you have kids with."

Karlheinz cough. Blood splurting out of his mouth as he fell on the ground. The crimson fluid dripped down the cold ground, painting the white tiles red. For once, his golden eyes appeared. The emotions he carried within those irises held longing and sorrow, but a much more complicated emotion filled his eyes once it met a pair of violet pair, glowering under the light of the flashing lightning.

The man licked the side of his mouth as he laid on the ground, immobilized. He tasted his own blood, bitter and sweet, and he smiled whispering,"Are you Jealous?"

"..."

Sound of something shattering echoed through the room. Karlheinz is unable to see what it is that shattered, but the sight of the tea that suddenly started dripping down the table, he could guess it's the teacup. He chuckled, and by the sound of his weak laughter, footsteps started to approach.