𝕯𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖊𝖉

(Author)
: Re-writing this shit for the first time. Since I'm in no mood to write a new chapter for my other books, I decided to play with this certain fanfic. After all, this is my very first book and so, my poor skills from back then created this book. I read it and I was like 'Yeah right look how stupid I am before.' and yeah---I am unable to properly express the plot I wanted back then so this book became a truly confusing thing. However, since I decided to re-write this things are obviously bound to change and the style of my writing also changed.

If you've read the previous version- be my guest and decide which one is better.

"Just like the concoction of potions, weird shits mixed together can create a fascinating effects

⥅ I removed the Character Profile.
⥅ Kinda trying to mixed up ideas without changing the plot too much.
⥅ Hopeful this will turn out better.
⥅ Continuation of updates.

♛ This fanfiction is brought to you by yours truly. 

♚ Diabolik Lovers is a Japanese visual novel  franchise by Rejet. Anime/Manga creation has nothing to do with me, thus the original characters belong to its rightful owner and I do not claim any type of ownership to them. 

♝ The Characters Alice Stephen, Irene Sakamaki and other characters that doesn't appear in the Anime but exist here are all made-up characters that I created in order to fulfil the story of this fanfiction. 

♞ I, this author, am not a professional writer thus OOC (Out of Character), Wrong Grammar and Wrong spellings will appear in this fanfic more often than you think. Despite me re-writing this, I never edited my works (That kind of edit where I correct grammar/spellings)

♜ To be completely honest, I have no idea why I even watched Diabolik Lovers. I dislike Harem, after all, but I decided to watch it become I like two character in this Anime. I skipped some scenes in here so some of the scenes in here may not turn out accurate.

♟ I hope you'll enjoy reading this re-write version. Vote and comment are very much appreciated. After all, what fuels a writer aside from imagination? Of course it's motivation! And where do motivation comes from?

----it's from you guys ♡♡♡