Even though Estelle was upset now, she was still excited for the upcoming events. Today was Christmas eve eve, so two days left, before Christmas as well as the ball. To Estelle, Christmas was her all time favourite holiday and the addition to a ball she was still excited no matter her feelings right now. Though this wasn't always the case when she was younger. During her time in Ilvermorny she hated Christmas, what with December being the month her mother passed away, so it was really hard in the beginning. But as she grew up and came to peace with her mothers death, it started to become her favourite and happiest month. The decorations, the presents, the food and outfits. It was all fun and she knew her mother would be happy with her if she was still alive. 

Later during the day, while she was in the library taking some time to read and to distract her uneasy feelings, Elio finally found her so he could talk with her. Estelle looked up immediately and sensed someone was in front of her. She had stacks of books around her, feeling like a student again. They ranged from astronomy, to fashion, to a few No-Maj and wizard romance fictions. She looked up and spotted Elio walking over to her and behind him a blur of robes leaving the library. From the looks of it, it was Neville, but she wasn't sure since he left so fast.

She peeked up from her book and waited. He stood there for a minute before pulling up a chair to finally sit beside her and didn't say a word as he did so. 

She waited.

He paused and inhaled then started, "Es. I'm sorry for everything, these past few weeks, for the way I treated you." He blurted, shifting in his chair. She remained silent and let him talk without interruptions. 

"I'm a horrible excuse of a brother," he awkwardly laughed, but then went back to being serious, "It's just I want to protect you. You're my little sister--" he was interrupted with her saying "by only half a minute!" but she shut up when he gave her a strained face, "my little sister, of half a minute" he rolled his eyes, "but since mum and dad died years ago, you're my only family left. I just want you to be safe."

He paused, staring at her with pleading blue eyes.

She raised her eyebrows in question, "What are you protecting me from in the first place?" She knew where he was coming from but his reasoning was off. She didn't need protection, she was a grown women for merlin's sake. 

He clenched his jaw but remained calm, "From that Death Eater." He seethed, controlling his breathing. Estelle flinched at the sudden venom of his words.

"What?" She whispered, staring at his clenched face. She dropped her book on the table, a small thud against the wood. "What?" She asked again, more louder than the first time she said it. She was glad that no one was in here other than them and Madam Pince somewhere, she didn't want anyone to see or hear the yells she was getting ready to scream.

"You heard me, Estelle." He warned, his fists were white and balled up beside him.

"I did and I'm afraid I don't like what you said one bit. How dare you? So what if he was a Death Eater, he has changed his ways mind you, and that I'm starting to spend time with him? He is different from the man he was a year ago, he has moved on. Why cant you see that? Oh right because you haven't even given him the chance!" She shot back, her eyes wild, angry and hurt.

Elio's facial expressions mimicked her own, "Why should I? He killed his friend, the greatest wizard of his time Albus Dumbledore. He became a Death eater. He tormented Nev—his, his students! He's a horrible and evil man, Estelle and I forbid you from being near him!" Elio was now standing, looking over her with a commanding and forceful look.