perfect husband | Benedict Cumberbatch

So a little disclaimer;
My group on whatsapp inspired me for this piece and it's not one headcanon. It's more like the idea and I listed up how I'd imagine Benedict if he was my husband because he truly is some premium husband material.
So here we go.
Benedict as your husband and you two have a daughter and a son. Here are some scenarios;

#1 imagine Benedict playing with the kids in the garden while you cook lunch for the family and after some time he comes into the kitchen and hugs you from behind saying 'i loves you' or
'hello there beautiful wife '

#2 He'd definitely go to the baseball games of his child and all that no matter how tight his schedule is since he's an actor and he'll be the 'cheesy dad' yelling "that's my son! ", as he starts to clap his hands and waves at him.

#3 when it's Christmas time and you get the Christmas ornaments and the tree and he picks up your daughter because she wants to put the big star on top of the tree. And then you surprise them with some hot chocolate while you all snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie. And Benedict is holding you close.

4# [my favorite one]
You have a family road trip since you had the week off and Benedict managed to get some free time as an actor. He's driving you and the kids to the beach to have an amazing time there and you watch him, how he's being called 'superdad' when he's playing with his son and he's in his "Stephen strange" role and they run around playing superheros and you just smile happily.

A/n: I hope you guys agree with my thought on that because when I think about it I can imagine so many cute moments of Ben taking care of the kids, making sure they have a great time. Big uwu time. If you want more ideas like that, let me know. :)