shopping tour | Benedict Cumberbatch

IMAGINE LIKE

You and Benedict are on their way to the mall, trying to find some new outfits for today's house party since you two tried to find a decent outfit for hours now.
But all you two did was leaving a big mess behind.
Benedict just grabbed your hand and was already getting the keys to get you to the mall. "Don't worry about it darling. We'll get you a stunning outfit.. Even though I liked the black dress you showed me earlier. " he said with a soft smile as he opened the car door for you. "Milady?"
"You know I'm picky when it comes to my outfits Ben. And thank you very much sir. Still after all these years, you're still a gentleman." you said jokingly as you hopped into the car waiting for Benedict to return because he was locking the front door.
He then started the engine and drove you to the nearest shopping mall to get you the outfit you deserve.

It's been a few hours of you running around the different stores trying to find something to wear. You had no idea how you should attend to the event in a classic dress or just in a blouse and a pair of jeans.

"Benedict I need your help! " you groaned as you looked at him hoping he'd find something for you.

"Look sweetheart, I really don't know what you want to wear but this dress would look gorgeous on you." he said as he pulled out a dress which looked really fancy.
"Isn't that a little bit too much? Like.. too fancy? " you said as you stepped closer to him to get a better look at the dress.
Benedict just gave you the dress and pushed you into one of the changing rooms to try it on. "Hurry up darling I wanna see it" he said and you heard his excitement in his voice.
You stepped outside and stood in front of Benedict who was shocked. All he was able to say was "wow. That's uhm- wow you look stunning! You definitely should wear this one! " he said as he cupped your face with his hands and placed a soft kiss on you lips. It was so easy for him to convince you to get this dress with his charming smile.

"Alright I'll take it. But we have to get some food I'm starving! " you gave in reply as you started you laugh.

"Fine it's on me sweetheart."

A/n: wow I completely forgot to upload this piece!