Chapter 6: Fight!

Carla's POV:

I can't believe she did that! She is so GOING DOWN! When I got up, she gave me a smirk and I gave her my biggest glare I could master. I walked away with Mikaela and Veronica. One minute, I was walking happily, then the next thing, BAM! I was on the floor.

When I got up I looked into the brightest blue of eyes I have ever seen. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. Hi, I'm Derek," said the hottie. I was stuttering so much it was so embarrassing. "It's okay. H-hi I'm Carla." We both stared into each others eyes for what seemed to be the longest time ever!

Mikaela's POV:

Awwww! Their so cute. Looking into each others eyes! I can just picture them as a couple. BAM! Owwww! Why am I on the floor. As soon as I looked up, I saw Nicola smirking. "Oh my gosh, Miki! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" She said while faking a sad face. "Yeah sure. You annoying brat," I mumbled. "What was that hun? I dint hear you and your stupid quiet voice." She said innocently with a smirk on her annoying face,

All of a sudden, I was really mad and my confidence shot up. "You wanna know what I said?! I said that your an annoying brat who is just jealous of Carla! To add on from that, you stole her boyfriend from her. You are also, so two-faced. In front of everyone, your are sweet little angel and when no ones around your a devil! We are so sick and tired of your annoying tricks and games so just leave us alone!!!" I yelled.

Everyone looked at me shocked, while Nicola looked mad that I called her out and told everyone her secret. She stomped away furiously while everyone started talking about her stealing Nick.

Ringggg! Ringggg! Next was cheerleading with Carla and Veronica, and I'm the captain ( not boasting ). I went to the girls locked room and got changed into the uniform ( picture on the side ). I convined Kate and Serena to audition so they can be on the team with us. Even though, they're part of my best friends group, I'm only gonna let the. In if they're good enough. They told me that they were really flexible and good at cheerleading. Our cheer team, is called the Elites.
But from Anaheim.

N/A Imagine the uniform with the colours red, white and black on them. Every piece of white on that uniform is still white, the blue is replaced with red, and the yellow replaced with black. 💪👯💃