1

A song titled "Sempurna" (Perfect) inspire me to write this.

---

Kimmon step on the brakes, slowed down his car. Then he stopped in front of the gate. After turning off the machine, he opens the door and stepped out.

As he closed the car door, he takes out his phone and start typing a message.

Are you done?

I am outside.

Just a bit more P'

I had cleaning duty today.

Okay, I'm right in front of the gate.

Without waiting for a reply Kimmon lock his phone screen. He leans on his car, looking up. It's 3 pm now, the sky's so clear, no clouds around. The sun can still be seen on the horizon.

A faint smile forms on the man's face, he closes his eyes. The sun, it's beautiful. Yeah, it always reminds him to his lover.

The most perfect existence in his life. A gift from heaven. The one that completes him.

They met two years ago on a drama casting. Both of them pass the audition and became the main actors for the drama, along with the other four person.

But as the drama ends, they go for their separate ways. Three out of six of them were still had college to continues. The youngest however, choose to stay in front of camera and accept more role offers. While Kimmon and one other person, as the oldest of them choose to get their own job. In the end, Kimmon owns a barbeque restaurant right next to a bar that owned by his fellow ex-celebrity.

Even so, all of them are still keep in touch. Two of the three college boys had finally graduated. Both of them continue their carrier as a celebrity, as a model and actors.

While this one, the one that Kimmon adores the most, is about to graduate in a view month.

It was funny actually, thinking that they're together until now. Given the fact that they're almost 8 years apart.

At first Kimmon only sees him as a brat. But when the camera start rolling, the boy was all his eye catch. It was as if the boy has multiple personalities and is able to control them all.

From that day onwards, Kimmon never stop trying to get closer to him.

Fortunately, he is really a 'brat' that getting close as a big brother who's able to take care of him was making everything easier for Kimmon. But that wasn't enough.

The day they bid farewell to each other, was the day Kimmon feels as if he has thrown something important in his life. And he fully realized what was it.

So, he didn't let any chance to get away. Just a month after he succeeded as a restaurant owner, a certain dimpled boy came as a customer.

"P'Kim? I didn't know that you work here...?"

Kimmon chuckled. "I am the owner of this restaurant kid."

"Well then manager, what would you recommend if I may ask."

They laugh together, and Kimmon even sat with him for the whole eating session. After he done eating, Kimmon asked him if he'd like to wait a bit more and Kimmon could take him home.

No words could express how happy Kimmon was when the boy said yes.

That night, Kimmon confessed to the boy. That night they kissed.

Starting from that night, they are lovers.

Not a single day Kimmon passed without exchanging smile, greet, and kisses with his lover. His life was perfect. He has forgotten of how's his life before he met the boy.

Now he couldn't even imagine how will Kimmon's life be without him.

He truly is grateful to have that boy by his side. The one and only person he has right now.

"P'Kim?" A voice wakes Kimmon up from his recalling memories time. Kimmon looks to his right.

He smiles, then bend down to meet their lips."Let's go home, Ter."    

---

No, this isn't a oneshot, I still got two more parts ;) Just had to fix them.

Thank you for reading...