Sommersalt p2

After Tj changed into his trunks, everyone walked into Cyrus's indoor pool.

When they stepped inside the door, they were bombarded with huge beach floaty's, Blue and orange streamers, and every Ariana grande album blasting at full volume. The pool had colorful lights on the bottom so the whole thing was illuminated in varying shades of blue and pink.

Everyone was in awe at the birthday boys effort to decorate the place, and smiled in delight.

"Damn babe! This looks great!" Tj shouted, hugging the now 16 year old. He was now one hundred percent sure that he was gonna give him the birthday present he deserved.

"Thx Teej!" Cyrus said, hugging him back.

All the others agreed as well. Cyrus had really done his thing. Maybe he should go into party planning as a profession. He had thought about it because it was fun for him, but he didn't know.

Everyone set there stuff down and was starting to getting ready to swim.

Cyrus turned around to get some pool noodle when he noticed Tj getting swim ready.

He was taking his shirt off slowly, showing the slightest bit of his abs. When he was halfway done, you could see a hint of his v-line, mocking Cyrus and making his cheeks turn a shade of pink. It seemed as if this whole exchanged was in slow motion.

Once his shirt was fully off, Tj noticed Cyrus's stare.

"Like what you see?" He questioned, smirking at Cyrus. Cyrus didn't know how to respond, so he just stood there and slowly nodded, walking away to change the song on the playlist. Tj stood there laughing, amused by his boyfriends reaction.

Once everyone was ready, they all jumped into the pool. Andi and Buffy and Marty were lounging on some floatys, Jonah and Walker were arguing over who could do the best dive, and Tj and Cyrus were having a splash battle.

"Teej! s-stop!" Cyrus laughed, almost inhaling some water.

"Nope! That's what you get for saying that I'm cuter than you," He teased, punching a huge wave of water in Cyrus's direction.

"Ah! Tj!" He whined, trying to get water out of his ears.

"And for the record," he started, "I'm not that cute, I don't know what your talking about, your the cute one. I'm so lucky to have you."

Cyrus smiled widely, giving off an interstellar glow. Tj walked over to Cyrus and enveloped him into a hug. He didn't want his amazing boyfriend saying things like that.

"Cy, don't say things like that. Your cute. Why do you think I'm dating you?" Tj asked. Cyrus looked up at him.

Cyrus pursed his lips and fake pouted. "Is that the only reason your with me?" He teased. Tj rolled his eyes. "Babe, of course not. I like you cuz' your funny, nice, really smart and cute," he said, booping his nose.

"Thx Teej," Cyrus sang. Tj leaned in a little closer, faces inches apart. "Anytime," the blonde smiled. Tj lifted Cyrus's chin and gave him a passionate kiss.

The once small little kiss turned into a very needy, slow make out session. They kinda forgot that they were in a swimming pool with their friends.

Apparently their actions rubbed off because out of the corner of his eye, Cyrus could see Marty and Buffy making out and Jonah and Walker making out. Andi just sat on the steps sighing.

"Guys! Stop making me feel bad! My girlfriend couldn't make it!" She pouted.

Everyone agreed to stop and they all went back to playing in the water.

Hey y'all. I have lost a lot of motivation for this story. The next chapter will be smut and that will be the last chapter. So, in honor of this being one of the last chapters I'm going to host a q+a. Leave a comment by the character you want to ask a question to. [CLOSED]

-Cyrus

-Tj

-Marty

-Buffy

-Andi

-Jonah

-Walker

-Amber

-Tj's mom

-Cyrus's dad

-anyone else that I forgot

K, so just ask questions there. I'm writing a lot of other story's to, so keep an eye out for those. Ps, this chapter is definitely not edited. By bbys!
-JJ