Dance

Love this edit!

*Time skip to lunch*

Tj and Cyrus were sitting side by side, hands connected. Buffy was sitting next to them, Jonah and andi sitting on the other side of the table.

" You know what the greatest food is?!" Cyrus squeaked.

"What?" Andi asked.

"Oranges! They are so good and amazing and really citrusy and—"

"Bananas are way better than oranges," Buffy said in a mocking tone.

"In your dreams! Oranges taste way better and they are circular. your fruit is just suggestive." Cyrus said with confidence.

"Whatever." Buffy spoke rolling her eyes.

" I think that Cyrus won this one Buffy," Jonah chimed in.

"Yah! I'm victorious! Eat my dust Buffy!" Cyrus said eating his orange.

" I for one, actually like bananas," Tj said. He smirked, thinking about what he was about to do next.

He pealed his banana and started to eat it. He put his mouth on it, slowly licking the tip. (I'm literally internally screaming writing this lol) "They're so goood. Don't you agree Cyrus?" He said as he kept teasing him with the banana.

" y-yeah. They... a-are." The flustered boy said, as his face started to heat up.

Surprisingly, the rest of the GHC was talking on their own and too engaged in their conversation to pay attention.

Tj kept going. " FYI, I'm gonna do this and so much more to you someday," Tj whispered.

Cyrus lost it.

He was so flustered at his point that he couldn't hide the embarrassment. His face was an obvious dark red. " u-uh.. yeah. I hope so," Cyrus said in a more flirty tone, still gaining his composure.

Tj finally stopped and bit his banana, smiling as Cyrus smiled back. Tj's smiles were always so warm and contagious and it made Cyrus's heart flutter.

"Anyway," He said eyeing Tj. "Are any of you gonna go to the back to school dance?" Everyone turned their heads to the boy speaking, thinking about their reply.

" I think I'll go. It would be a good opportunity to bring Amber to hang out will y'all a bit." Andi said.

"Yeah, I'll go. I'll just find a date. After all, Everyone wants to go to a dance with the Jonah beck." The dark haired boy said.

"Uh, Jonah don't flatter yourself," Buffy spoke back, annoyance and amusement in her voice.

Jonah rolled his eyes and shoved a fry in his mouth.

"Do you wanna go Tj?" Cyrus asked. He'd never gone to a dance with a date, so this would be his first time.

"You know dances aren't really my thing, but I'll go for you babe." Cyrus smiled.

"Aw! Thank you." Cyrus engulfed Tj into a hug.

"Love this moment, but lunch is over and we have to go." Buffy said in a rushed voice.

Everyone stood up and grabbed their bags. "Bye muffin!" Tj said as he kissed Cyrus's forehead.

" Bye Teej!" Cyrus said walking away from the taller boy.

Soon they were all on their way to...

MATH

DUN DUN DUN?!!!! Sorry for the short chapter. My updating schedule will be very sporadic, so don't expect me to post on a Certain schedule. Hope you are enjoying the story though! Also I'm so happy to be number 10 in Tj! Thx guys for your support, I literally made this account 5 days ago 😭. Anyway, don't forget to comment and vote!
-JJ