Chapter 2:Getting To Know Him

You guys got off the subway and walked to your house silently. As you guys arrive, you open the door for him and let him in. He walks in noticing its quiet. "Where are your parents or silblings?" He asks you. You flinched by your memories.

"Oh. My dad died and my mom left me. My little brother also died." You say slowly. "oh. Im sorry" he says. You nod your head. You lead him upstairs and show him his room. "You can put your stuff in here and take a shower if you want" you say to him. He agrees and he goes to the shower. You decided to take a shower too as you go into your room.

After you were done, you went downstairs to start cooking, but someone is already standing in the kitchen cooking. Luhan. "what you making?" You ask him. "ramen" he says. "um. Can I ask you something?" You ask him. he nods his head in response. "whats the real reason you left your house?" You ask him. He stands there frozen.

"cause. I .. I dont want to talk about it" he says. "Oh its ok." You say. After he was done cooking you set the table up as you guys ate. It became an awkward silence as you guys ate so you decided to turn on top hits. A k-pop song came on. When it did Luhan stood up and left.

You wondered why so you looked at your phone to see who it was by. It was by a group called Exo and the song was called Overdose. "Maybe he just doesnt like them." You say to yourself. But then as you get your phone closer, you see a familiar guy. "o-oh my god. Thats luhan" you say.

You get a hold of your phone as you go on google and search up Luhan. As you do there are many articles saying "Luhan getting kicked ouy of Exo?!" "Luhan's fault for getting kicked out?" And more. You clicked on the first article. It said

"Luhan from Exo-M made a terrible accident. His girlfriend was Krystal from F(X) and one day someone caught him slapping her. Is he really getting kicked out of Exo?!" You read. You looked at the picture below and it did have a picture of him slapping a girl.

You set your phone down and went to him. You opened the door and found Luhan sitting there with his head down. You went up to him and sat by him as you noticed that tears were falling. You hugged him as he hugged you back and cried into your arms. "Luhan. Its ok. It was probably an accident and you probably didnt even mean it." You say to him.

He looks up at you as he shakes his head. "T-thats not the real reason. They made me. The company made me slap her to get attention and what did I get?! Nothing!" He says as he burries his head into your arms. "W-what do you me-" you got cut off. "Nevermind. Its all your fault! You just had to play that song and get curious in my life that you had to search it up!" He yells as he pushes you away. "Get out!" He yells. He stands up and pushes you out the door and he slams the door.

"Why did he do that? What did I do? Was it really my fault? Or did something else happen?" You think to yourself.