Chapter 19: Killing Loneliness

Start from the beginning

"It does," he answered before joking, "Perhaps you already became a vampire and didn't realize it."

She laughs and says, "I think that would be an amazing thing if it were true."

"It's not that great," Shu muttered somewhat sadly before leading her towards the outdoor balcony.

Ren noticed Shu seemed distant as he spoke those words. Looking to lift the awkward silence, she asks, "How does a human become a vampire?"

"It's kind of complicated. A vampire has to have intent and drink a lot of blood from an individual but there has to be something else too," he hesitantly explains.

Ever curious now, Ren asks, "What?"

Shu sighs and continues to say, "A vampire has to have a lot of power to do it. For instance, Yui has the heart of Cordelia, the triplets mother, who is the daughter of the demon lord. So when a vampire drinks her blood in plentiful amounts, they get inherently stronger. Eventually, Yui will become a vampire should one of my brothers give her their strengthened blood."

"What about you?" Ren asks, "Do you still drink Yui's blood? If not, how could you pull off such a feat?"

Shu smirks and asks, "Would you be jealous if I told you I still drink Yui's blood?"

Ren makes a twisted face but shrugs, "It wouldn't really be any of my business, would it?"

"Boring," Shu groaned before moving closer to Ren, who stood on her crutches, as she turned her back to him and stared longingly from the balcony at the beautiful full moon that glowed in the sky. Coming up from behind her, he wrapped his around her shoulders and whispered, "It really wouldn't bother you?"

"Shu, what are you doing?" she asked wearily, as she struggled to hold her balance on her crutches.

Shu ignored her and pressed more of his weight against her, smirking as she wobbled front to back to keep herself upright. Feeling devilish, Shu inhaled deeply before licking her right ear, causing her to jump, completely losing her balance as the two of them fell onto the ground.

"Ugh," she complained while holding her head that bumped the ground slightly. As she turned to Shu, she blushed slightly in seeing him perched on top of her in a somewhat suggestive position. Although, he had pinned her down countless times before, it felt different since he appeared to be interested in her now.

He grinned sneakily from above, looking down at her as he laughed out, "Now that's an expression I would like to see more of."

He paused before staring deeply at her for a little bit. She was calm but her face appeared as if she was anticipating him to do something. Shu, not wanting to disappoint her, leaned in and whispered, "I don't need Yui's blood to be powerful."

Ren's eyes widened as he continued to say, "I am the eldest son. I already have the ability to turn you if I wanted to."

Ren gasped as Shu pressed his face into her collarbone, breathily exhaling, "You're wearing a button up shirt? It's almost like you knew what you came for."

Shu skillfully began unbuttoning the buttons on her shirt and ran his lips down from her collarbone to her breast bone with a trail of gentle kisses before stopping momentarily. Eyeing her dazed expression, he laughed, "I could change you right now if I wanted to."

Ren's face flinched as he bore his fangs so close to a tender area. His eyes were smoldering as he spoke lowly, "I want to bite close to your heart. You're not going to get shy when I open this?" while pulling on the material of her shirt, revealing her bra.

Ren took a deep breath and bit her lip to avoid granting him the satisfaction in seeing her squirm. Shu's eye twitched in frustration at her obstinate reaction as he pulled her chest towards him and drank from her hungrily. She cried out from the painful impact as he moaned into her bosom with a radiance of passion. Ren gasped in response, struggling to stay still from the surge of conflicting bodily reactions to his bite. The wound pulsated and burned as his tongue prodded at its entrance. But deep in her abdomen, she felt hot like she was burning. Her face flushed with scarlet pigmentation as the pain gesticulated into something else: pleasure.