Chapter 11: Somethings are better left unsaid

Start from the beginning

1. First thing first, Washed up. Let me remind you again this is not a date so you don't exactly have to wash from head to toe. Me myself only showered for 1 hour, I definitely not exfoliating and conditioning. Yeah, definitely. Just the regular drill. Ahahahahaha. Trust me.

2. Second, hair removal. Shaving, waxing and plucking are necessary for those who prefer hairless date. For not a date, you can just shave your legs and handle your armpits occasionally.

3. Third, choosing the perfect outfits. Date or no date choose your outfits like you're gonna walk on a freaking red carpet.

4. Fourth, smell yourself. You don't want to smell bad even on your so not a date. Pour a bottle of perfume all over your body. Don't forget to smell your armpit and pour another bottle if necessary!

5. Fifth, put on some make up. If you're going on an actual date it will be a good idea to go all the way put on some make up here and there but be careful not to look like a clown. But since this is so not a date you should put on simple natural make up. Hmm..this lipstick colour isn't right. May be this one? Or that one? Which colour Lisa would like on me?

Knock knock..

Oh my god she's here! I quickly finished my make up, grabbed my bag and ran to the door. "Comiing!"

I opened the door and find her leaning against the wall looking as good as ever. I searched for reaction on her face, does she like how I looked? She's smiling but that's it. Lisa were you disappointed because I'm not Jennie?

"You look nice. Ready?" She's being polite...

"Thank you, you too. Lisa..?"

"Yes?" She answered.

Should I cancel this 'not a date'? She doesn't look happy..but..

I want this 'date'

"Umm.. nothing. Shall we?"

"We shall." More smiles..

Dear my heart.. I'm sorry for being selfish and delusional. I want to enjoy my borrowed time with her.. be broken tomorrow for all I care. Just let me live in a lie tonight..

Lisa POV

I'm going out with Jisoo right now. I hope Jennie won't get jealous, but we're nothing in the first place and this is only friendly date.

I looked at Jisoo while we're waiting for the traffic sign to cross the street. She's extra pretty today, she's sure prepared well. I should be more excited too! She deserves as much.

"Jisoonie. How excited are you today?" I grinned

She looked surprised then smile but the traffic sign changed we have to cross now. "Let's cross the street first Limario." What? Limario?

"Limario? Ahaha why did you call me that?"

She turned to face me smiling "I just wanted to, I love to give people nicknames" as we reached the other side of the street she throw her fist to the air "I'm so excited!!" We burst into laughter until people around us looked at us questioningly but we just don't care.

We continue to walk on the sidewalk. She flipped her hair gracefully few times and smiled at me. She's so pretty. Suddenly something crossed my mind. "Jisoonie?"

"I told you from centuries ago not to call me unnie."

"I'm not! It's not honorific, it's a nickname. Jisoonie is a nickname I made!"

"Whaat? You suck at giving nickname." She giggled.

"You're so good huh? Then what nicknames you gave for yourself?"