Chapter 12: The end

Depuis le début

I smile the biggest smile I could accomplish “HEY WHY ARE YOU SMILING PIP SQUEAK” The man know as Spike screams angrily at me running towards me with a maker magic knite “LACEY!” Micah screams with one swing of my scythe he gets cut in hafe “SPIKE!” Veronique screams trying to make her way to him but another man I do not know blocked her way  “ this is the power of the true demon queen how interesting” The man said with a smirk “Camren what about Spike?” Veronique asks the man I now known as Camren with worry for her comrade. “He’s already dead no need to worry about him anymore” Camren said with a harsh tone making veronique fall to her knees crying for the now dead spike ψ ̴̪̀̂̚"̸̨̣̳̋͒I̸̖̝̤͚͋̑s̴̗̊ ̵̘̈́̿t̵̫̲͚͉́̽ḧ̵̪̮̙̰̗̈͒ä̸̧̳̼͎̖́t̴̛̹͛̈̇̚'̶̢͍͑̒̏̕s̵̨̜͖̔̆̍͌́ ̵̧̩̝̥̄̆̅͛h̸̘̤͙̽ọ̷͉̑̔̅w̵͙͑͊ ̴̢͔̝͗͠y̷͔͓̻̬͊́͆͑̈́ǒ̷̖̬̲͋̎ú̷̡̺̥̙͋̎̕͝ ̵̘̪̲͉̔͌͘t̷͖̙̎͆ř̷͖͝͝e̴̠̥͛́̑͐̚ą̵̩͚̈̾͑͘t̸̢͔͇͛́́͌̉ ̴̫̤̆̌ý̴̝̬̠͇̫̀̓ǫ̷̧̛̯̹̚ŭ̷̦̦̣̪̊̓̐̚r̸̪͎̓̿̾̑́͜ ̵̨̭͍͔̘͑̌̚͝͝ć̶̛̮͗͒̏ǫ̷̙̞̥͐̃͝m̴̢̯͆r̴̼̲̙̦͔̾̈̍͝a̵̤͙̍̈̋d̸̝̮̓̽ȇ̸͖̫̍͂́͘s̷̜͉̐̋?̸̬̯̥͛"̷̛̗̲͉̄̃̒ ̶̧̠̪̍̏́̆̿   I say Pissed at this man how could he not care about his comrades.

Dani’s P.O.V.
What the hell I have never seen Lacey like this before, It’s like she an entirely a different person “I don’t have for this” Camren said snapping his fingers. A large black wolf comes up to Camren, “That's definitely a Alpha wolf” Micah says in a scared toun “ a-a Alpha?” Kayla stuttered "̷̧̖̹̹͓̿͑̋̃M̵̲̼̐̌͗a̵̡̙̮̰̥͋͒̾͐̚r̸̰͑͝c̸̢͇͕͍͒͜u̴͙̪̝͇͌̈́s̷̖̟̀̀͋̄.̸̛͍̦̇̈̍͐.̴̜̮̉̐.̷̧̡͎̩̇̎̌"̶̨̳̼̱̦̅̽̄  Lacey says softening her glare.“THAT’S MARCUS?!” Abriella screams surprised that Lacey’s lover is a Alpha Wolf, a Alpha is the leader in the wolf community usually a alpha has a pack with them at all times but Marcus doesn’t seem to have a pack which would make him a lone wolf and a Alpha at that. “Yes Master?” Marcus says putting his full attention on Camren but still cautious of his surrounding “Make yourself human before you talk to me you mutt” Camren said with a deadly orah. Lacey’s eyes narrow you can tell she's not happy with Camren calling Marcus a mutt, Marcus says nothing but then a golden glow surrounds him turning him human letting me get a better view of him Marcus has jet black hair that goes down to his neck just a little bit. “Wait why are Marcus eyes yellow” I say to myself “hypnosis” Zack said, it was the first word he said seens penny was killed. “Hypnosis but to do that spell you need a object to connect it with” After saying that I noticed a heart shaped pendant connected to a gold chain around his neck “LACEY MARCUS IS HYPNOTIZED BREAK THE HEART PENDANT AROUND CAMREN’S NECK!” I scream catching Laceys attention ψ "̵̦̬̱͕̹̒̿̌̚Y̴̺̪̹͝o̵̤̱̗̪̪̐̒̎͘ů̷̥̣͚͗̅͛ ̴͉̲̤̓͘͝͠p̸͓̈̉̓à̸̢̤̫̩͇y̷͉̘͍̿́̂ ̴̢̤̅̓̄͋̄r̵̰̯̩̈́̓̈́̌͝ę̴̦͍̽â̶̧͚̬̬ļ̶͗l̷̤̉̇̏ͅÿ̷̼̳ ̴̰̜̓́̉͐͝ĝ̷͔̣̹́̓̾̂ŏ̸̈́͜ò̷̹̝̹͙̝̃̈d̶̩̮̝͗̄̿̈ ̵̦̞́̇̊͜a̴͙̠̓̓͝t̴̖̂ṫ̸̛͔ẹ̵̪̞̻̗̓n̶̮̈́̀̄͝t̶̩͓͚̭̆͌̃͐̊į̸̗͐̍̽͑̉o̷͎̭̝̓n̸͈͙̯̰̈̅͗̒̕ ̴͕̙̭̫̈́͌̈́͘t̷͈̰͚̩̾̃͆̑o̷̫̻̲͈͊̿̕ ̸̟̞͇͍̍͋̀̏́t̴̞͔̤̗̍̇̂͑̒h̷͓̙͗͜͠͝e̵̳͒ ̸̣͎͆̀͠͠l̶͂̈́̄̀ͅḭ̷̘͓̜̋t̶̻̲͛͑̈́ṯ̸̤̗̭̟̈́̾͗͋́l̸̨͍̭̫̆̈̈́̿e̵͔̘̘̯͔͒̽͛ ̷͇̠̋t̷̜͕̎ĥ̵̘̞̞̅̀̏͜͝i̶͎̱̖͗n̸̡̯̖͒̿͋͂̌g̵̰̠͇̈͂̽͝s̸̘̿͗̃͝͠ ̶̻̣͈̪̦̓d̸̳̻̭̮̒ọ̸͗̿̈́̕n̴̨̻͕̅͗͝'̴̩͌̄̊̾͋t̸͎̞́̌̀͗͠ ̸͇̱͈͚̃̅͊͋̂y̷̖͖̝͒̾̀̂o̸͙̐̈̚ͅu̶̫̱̽͒̽̊ ̶͍́͒̇͂͛D̵̨̼̭̠̬̚á̵̲̬̝̤̝̒͠ǹ̷͔̗̖͒͒̿̆i̵̬͂͌͊́?̶̲́̚͝"̷̙̫̲̪̉̒̕ ⛥ Laceys says charging at Camren but was kicked back hitung a wall.

“I’ll leave her to you Marcus” Camren said walking into a office room caring Veronique with him leaving Spikes dead body to get destroyed by the fight, Marcus then charges back into a wolf and charges at lacey but she flew out the way before Marcus could get near her making him hit the wall cracking it in the process. Marcus backs away from the wall shaking all the pieces of gravel that was on his head he then faces back towards Lacey and starts to growl