'A minute.' She held up her index finger.

She went into our room to say goodbye to Ace then we went out and got into the car.

The ride was about an hour and a half and it was filled with laughter and singing along to the songs. She loves singing. And of course her love for drums didn't die.

She has her own set of drums at home. She got it from Eric for Christmas last year. But because the tour was still going on she didn't have much time to play on them.

We arrived to the hotel where Bruce and the others were staying at.

'Do you think they will like the presents?' Elizabeth looked at me curiously.

'Of course baby.' I patted her head. 'Come on.' I unbuckled my belt and she did the same.

I locked the car and held her hand and went into the building. I asked for Eric's hotel room at the reception.

The lady called Eric to inform him about our arrival and then we went up in the elevator.

Elizabeth pushed the button and up we went. I knocked on the door and someone opened it whom I didn't know.

He just smiled at us and left the scene.

'Come in.' Eric come to the door. 'Hi princess.' He gave her a hug.

'Hi Bruce.' I waved at him and he gave me a bone wreaking hug. 'She brought y'all some presents.' I sat down.

It turned out that she had some drawings for them and they happily took it into their suitcases.

We talked some and went out for lunch. Then we went back to the hotel where Elizabeth took a nap while I talked with the boys.

'I don't want 1982 to happen all over again.' I put my head in my hands.

'It won't. He has a daughter now.' Bruce said.

'Not just one.' I said too quickly.

'What?' Eric spat out his drink.

'Well, I mean...' I tried to come up with something but I couldn't.

'You pregnant?' Bruce shouted in disbelief. 'How long?' He asked.

'Four months.' I whispered.

'BABE!' Eric. 'Why didn't you tell us?' He furrowed his brows.

'The others don't know about it either. Not even Elizabeth.' I took a sip from my drink.

'But you have to.' Bruce leaned back in his chair.

'Yeah I know that.' I sighed.

'Especially because you starting to show soon.' Eric added.

The conversation after this was about who gets to name my child after birth as Peter and Ace named Liz.

But I also promised them that they can be both my child's godfathers as she or he - because we're not so sure about the gender - gonna have two godmothers as well. Shannon and Carrie. Once I tell them about my pregnancy of course.

The rest of the day went by quickly. However due to terrible traffic we arrived later than expected. I immediately sent Elizabeth to take a bubble bath while I went into my room that I shared with Ace.

But the scenery that welcomed me was upsetting.

'I'm clean, my ass.' I shook my head while I dropped my bag onto the floor.

'Babe. It's not what it looks like.' He walked in front of me while he dropped the plastic bottle onto the ground.

'Really? Because it looked like you were about to take a pill and I'm sure as hell they weren't painkillers.' I raised my voice.

'Babe, calm down.' He took a step further and he almost fell.

'I knew something was wrong.' A tear rolled down my cheek.

'Anastasia. Let me explain.' He reached for my hand but I pulled it away.

'Don't bullshit me Paul! You're on them again! I didn't care back in the 70s but for fuck's sake you have a daughter and another kid on the way!' I shouted at the top of my lungs and tears were running down my face.

'Babe, I swear they're just to calm me down.' He was now in front of me.

'Yeah, I know those.' I scoffed. 'Just think about your kids, you fuckin moron!' I hit his chest several times while the tears were rolling down.

'I am. I'll stop. I promise.' He held my hands and pulled me into a hug. 'I was stupid. I'll stop.' He kept saying it.

'Don't fuck up this tour and your future. Don't be a fuckin idiot! I can't relive 1982 again! I just can't!' I sobbed into his chest.

'Shh.' He caressed my back. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered.

'I can't relive that night again.' I cried.

'And you won't.' He said.

But little did we know what was really coming...