The other other part

Shrek rode donkey...to the gay men store. As Shrek parked donkey, he realized something, *sniff*sniff*, it was, oh god it was MARK ASS BROWNLY! He went to go beat the hecc out of him, but wait. Someone already is, but who? This man was large and fat, this man was big and chunky, this man was...well, Shrek just didn't know. He looked familiar, like the kind of familiar as when someone says "i want the usual" and you have no clue what "the usual" is. But Shrek wasn't gay and didn't stand and look for long so he walked inside the gay men store. Before the automatic slide door closed, he heard "That'll hold 'em all right, he he hea ha ha." That voice! He knew it, he's heard it before. "Maybe I should take a loo- NO, I came here to get what i need to get" thought Shrek, for he didn't know what the future holds.

"Ok, i need juice, sauce, dressing, ice, ritz, poptarts, and the n-word pass." So he walked to isle after isle, checking everything off his list. Next was poptarts, "Swamp flavor, swamp flavor, swamp flavor...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... there they are." Shrek reached for the tarts, but as soon as he pulled it from the faggot dust of a shelf, Peter was behind it! "Peter penis" he said "SHIT ASS TITS NIGGA!" The large ogre man said, knowing he doesn't have the n-word pass. "Hi, I'm Peta, Peta Griffin, and uhhhh...you got an n-word pass, sir?" "Uhhhmmm, let me check my car." "Oh ok, but don't drive away sir, come back here.

"Oh you're back. So uh, you got your n-word pass." "Nah, i sold it for pokémon cards and bayblades." "Sir... I'm gonna have to tell on yo- HEY, COME BACK HERE!" Shrek ran for the check out line. What, he has to pay first, shop lifting is a crime you know. Once the ogre paid for all his things, he ran for the door. "Shi shi wó bá." Peter whispered as he summons 8 clones to block the door. "Nah uh uuuhh." They all said together as Shrek almost got to the door. He turned around to reveal Peter, he could only leave if he did what the large white boy wanted him to do. "Alright, just arrest me." He said as Peter smiled "you know what, Imma let you leave, but first, got to proove it to me." "Proove what to you?" Shrek had a scared look on his face by now. "Proove that you are worthy to leave." "How?" Peter's smile rose 55ft. off the ground "By fucking me."