New Members

The choir room is very noisy, all of them are trying to figure it out who are the two new members of the New Directions, little did they know. The glee club is composted for Santana, Brittany, Quinn, Mike, Matt, Sam, Blaine, Rachel, Kurt, Artie, Mercedes and Tina.

"Okay New Directions! Say welcome to our new members!" Mr.Schue said excited and two tall boys, wearing black jeans and t-shirt with leather jacket walk in the choir room with annoyed and everyone's eyes went wide.

"What are they doing here?" Kurt asked afraid of them.

"They are our new members." Mr.Schue said smiling, he is literally the only person in the room smiling.

"Is that a joke, right? Berry, you're the one who is good with words, tell Mr.Schue that they can't be apart of the glee club!" Mercedes said.

"I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists!" Rachel said mentioning Puck and Finn.

"Shut up princess, we are not happy either." Finn said to Rachel.

"So what you're doing here?" Santana asked with an attitude.

"Not from your business." Puck snap back with an attitude, then everyone started to yell with each other, the glee club is already a mess and it's the first day.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" Mr.Schue yelled and everyone shut up. "Puck, Finn please take your seats. And you guys liking or not, they're going to stay." They sit at the corner of the choir room.

"Puck and Finn, for our deal keeps up you two need to actually speak and come to the glee club." Mr.Schue said and both rolled eyes.

"Deal? Mr.Schue, this is a deal between you three to start selling drugs? I always thought that you used, but never knew you seal." Santana said and everyone laughed besides Puck, Finn and Mr.Schue.

"Santana! I don't use or seal drugs!" Mr.Schue said offended.

"Really? You totally look that use drugs." Kurt said.

"Enough!" Mr.Schue said mad.

"It's really offensive that you guys think if I and Puck sold drugs, we'd sell with Mr.Schue" Finn said and everyone nod agreeing.

"True." Puck said agreeing with Finn. Then Mr.Schue started to talk about something that no one was actually paying attention, so Puck grab his phone and text Finn.

Dude, what do you think about we make something to make glee club less boring? - Puck

How? This is not even possible, this is a nightmare- Finn

How about a bet? - Puck

I'm listening. - Finn

You need to break Rachel's heart before the summer, you have almost a year to do that- Puck

If I win this bet, what is the prize?- Finn

$200 - Puck

I'm in, but which one is Rachel?- Finn

Shorty, kind of hot, brunette...-Puck

The one that called us terrorist?- Finn

Exactly!- Puck

That would be fun, I'm in - Finn

Haha, I'm finally enjoying the glee club - Puck

"Puck, Finn, do you two mind stop text each other?" Mr.Schue asked.

"Cmon Mr.Schue, no one is actually paying attention!" Finn said with an attitude.

"Hate to agree with...him. But it's true Mr.Schue, no one is paying attention." Rachel said with a disgusted face when she looked to Finn.

"Don't give me that look, princess." Finn said joking and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't call me princess." She said and Finn giggle.

"No, and now that you asked me not to do it, makes me want to do even more." Finn said joking and Rachel sighed angry.

The rest of glee club was boring to everyone, but before the class ends M.Schue is sending a assignment for the week.

"Okay, so the assignment of the week is...DUETS!" Mr.Schue said excited and everyone keeps with a bored face, every time he doesn't have any ideas, he do duets.

"Mr.Schue, Puck and I don't sing." Finn said.

"Do you guys can do something beside smoke?" Sam asked.

"I can easily kick your ass." Finn said with an attitude.

"Hey hey hey! You two stop!" Mr.Schue said before Finn and Sam fight. "I'll put names in the hat and the one you got is going to be your partner."

Mr. Schue put the names inside the hat and everyone started to grab the names, Puck got Quinn and now is Finn's turn.

"Princess!" Finn said smirking and Rachel rolled eyes.

"You've just got to be kidding me!" Rachel said and Finn show Rachel's the paper with her name on it and she rolled her eyes.

"See Princess, we are going to have so much fun together." Finn said ironically and she sighed angry. Finn actually liked that he was paired with Rachel, cause that would make things way more easier with the bet.

After everyone was paired with someone glee club is over, so Finn decided to put his plan in action and he goes to Rachel, she is grabbing a few stuff at her locker and he lean in behind her locker's door and when she finally closed the locker's door she got a fright and Finn laugh.

"Geez, what do you want?" She asked scared with her hand on her chest and Finn keeps laughing.

"Princess, we need to chose a song. I'm sucks singing so this probably going to be aweful ." Finn said and she sighed.

"Stop calling me princess." She said and Finn giggle. "Can you come over tonight for we do this already?"

"Actually no, cause I'm going to meet my mom's boyfriend today and his son, something like that." Finn said, he actually didn't know a lot about his mom's boyfriend.

"Is that even true?" She asked.

"Yeah, why I would lie to my princess?" He asked smirking and she rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Cause you're a jerk. And I am not a princess!" Rachel said. 'Damn this girl is hard' Finn thought.

"But now your name is princess." He said and she sighed, knowing that there's not she can do about it. "Are you free now?"

"Yeah." She said confused.

"So you're coming to my house with me right now." He said and she looks confused.

"Now?" She asked and Finn nod.

"Cmon princess, we don't want to waste time, right?" Finn asked and she sighed and follow him to the parking lot.