~11~

Guccigang
i'm on my way now

Goldenkook
Okay

Guccigang
see you soon

Goldenkook
yup
Read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung excitedly walked out of his house and to his car, he got in a started to drive to the small park. To say he was excited to meet the other was an understatement, he was also scared 'what if he's a pedo' 'what if he doesn't like me' 'fuck i'm not ready'. these thoughts went through Taehyung's head the whole way there. Taehyung parked his car and took a deep breath, he pulled out his phone and texted 'kook'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guccigang
hey i'm here where are you?

Goldenkook
i'm sitting on the swing

Guccigang
okay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung looked up from his phone and saw the male on the swing, he smiled and slowly started walking towards him. 'omg this is the first time i'm seeing what he looks like', Taehyung took a deep breath in and tapped the other males shoulder. The male turned around and smiled "Hi Tae" there was something about his smile that made the other smile immediately but that wasn't all the male looked really familiar, as if they've known each other for years. Taehyung smiled back "hey kook", Taehyung sat down on the swing next to him.

"you still don't know who I am do you?" Taehyung looked at him confused "what do you mean?" Jungkook just laughed. "i'm gonna let you find that out for yourself taetae" Taehyung suddenly felt sick, the last time he was called that was when he was a kid. "please don't call me that" Taehyung kept his head down, "why not?" "I don't want to talk about it".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook knew who Taehyung was from the first day he texted him, he wanted to see if Taehyung remembered who he was. Jungkook missed the older male, he's been dropping hints this whole time but Taehyung doesn't seem to be picking them up. "Kook?" Jungkook looked at the other "yeah?" "You haven't told me your name yet" Jungkook chuckled and shook his head "i'll tell you soon Tae" "what does tha-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook's phone ringing "ah sorry i have to take this" Taehyung nodded slowly and watch jungkook walk off and answer the phone.

A few minutes have passed and Jungkook finally came back, "I have to go something came up" "oh.. okay" Taehyung was a little upset that Jungkook had to leave but he understood. "i'll talk to you later on okay" Taehyung nodded, Jungkook smiled and left leaving Taehyung sitting on the swing by himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook started walking back to his parents house, yes.. he still lives with his parents. since the accident his parents have been very overprotective and never let him out of his sight or out of the house really. Jungkook opened the door and walked in, he looked at his parents "what do you need?" Jungkook's dad walked up to him "where were you?" "none of your business" "Tell me where you were" Jungkook rolled his eyes "i was at the park okay" "with who" he looked over at his mother "no one i was by myself"

"what if something happened to you again" Jungkook groaned "look i'm fine nothing happened now leave me alone" Jungkook stormed up to his room slamming his door shut. He fell down on his bed and grabbed his phone

Goldenkook:
hey sorry about leaving so suddenly

Guccigang:
it's okay I understand

Goldenkook:
well do you want to meet up again?

Guccigang:
yeah i would love too

Goldenkook:
cool how about next week?

Guccigang:
when next week?

Goldenkook:
ummm saturday?

Guccigang:
yeah that works for me

Goldenkook:
okay see you then

Guccignag:
yup i have to go now i'll talk to you later bye~

Goldenkook:
oh okay bye~
Read