Elaine Mikkelsen: Giver of Life

Fourth born

Elaine Artemisia Mikkelsen is the first Born of Eva but she's the fourth born from Mystic. She takes a lot from Mystic in her early days, you shall find out more as this continues onwards.

Elaine was born with blonde hair and blue eyes, she stood around five foot eight, being the tallest in the family. Her bloodline such as the Mikkelsen have something special about them with their powers, her special ability is that she can raise the dead but she's not raising zombies, no she's raising people that completely are back to normal. She can also kill them with a touch if she would want to.

Being around 3,410 years old, her birthday falls on May 21st

Her personality is that Elaine is the complete opposite of the twins. Where as Emrys is shy but sassy and Chance wanted to close himself off from people. She is more rambunctious and more adventurous then her older brothers. Which...sometimes led her into trouble, and the scolding from her mother was less then pleasant.

Daughter of Eva and Mystic Mikkelsen, she is the half sister of both Chance, Emrys, and Ingrid. The three that were originally the sons and daughter of Willis, the late king of Espira. It made her sorta feel left out, which was rather weird since she's only known her mothers, the one who carried her and the one that raised her. However she understood what her family felt for a time since her oldest sister and her stepfather was dead, she felt just as sad as her brothers did for this.

The fact that she didn't learn about this until later in life made her feel even worse for her brothers.

As a child, Elaine definitely was the third little shit like the twins. Yea...she was influenced by them you can say that. They were basically the gods she worshipped, as a kid she would constantly cling to Emrys since that was the brother she looked up to the most out of the twin brothers.

Because of her rebellious attitude towards the world, Mystic had to take drastic measures to get her daughter to behave, and that was putting her through a boarding school filled with girls, it was the time she found out that she liked girls in a way that got her mama and her mom together. Don't get her wrong, she still likes boys. She absolutely loved them to no end!

But...that's when she found out she could be bisexual, especially since she met some boys who she really does have feelings for. Which is actually pretty few.

As a growing teen she started getting better with the rebel inside of her and became more elegant and refined as a princess. She would stand taller giving off a serious look to her, taking caution. However she still retains her rebellious attitude, when that comes out its mostly in a sarcastic voice, she would try to be the best person that you will meet at a ball but honestly? If you meet her anywhere else she will cause so much mischief as she did as a child.

Her powers are something that will be barely used but she plans on something great later in the future. Once she's gathered enough energy she wants to bring back Ingrid and Willis...however she won't know what will happen when she does. That's why at the same time she's very hesitant until she finds a good time for her ritual...will it hurt her mama or brothers? Will they be happy again? It's a risk she's willing to take.

Being the child of a hybrid that includes being a werewolf/Lycan, she inherited her shifting from a human to a large blonde wolf with blue eyes, she has jaws that could rip off someone's head