"There's a place I want to take you, Haz." He enclosed his his arms around Harry.

"Where?"

"You know the part we always go to at the river?"

"Yeah."

"Well it's past that. I saw pictures online and there's another area of the river and it's beautiful. I really want to take you there tomorrow so you can see it for yourself. Would you wanna go?"

Harry lit up. "Yes! I wanna go. Can I see the pictures?"

"Not yet. I want it to be a surprise for you because I know you will love it. I want it to be just as special as you are."

Harry chuckled and reached out to the side of his face with a soft smile but for some reason, his soft hand only reminded Zayn of the way Sydney touched him. Keeping it from Harry was wrong and he knew it. He was going to have to say something. Honesty was the only thing that was going to save him right now. But not yet.

"Harry." He said.

"Yeah?"

He leaned forward into his stomach, taking into it. "Oihwonyuagun."

"What?"

Now he looked up. "I want you again."

Harry raised his brow. "Now?"

"Yes."

He seemed nervous. "But Zayn. Gemma hasn't finished her movie."

He glanced at the clock on the stove. "I know. But when you really think about it, it's nine twenty. Gemma's bedtime was eight thirty. It's almost an hour late anyway."

He scoffed. "True."

"Okay then. So put her to bed and then I can have you tonight."

He reached downward to lift Harry's shirt and kiss his stomach. It tickled. So Harry giggled and pulled it down.

"Okay. Stop. I'll go get her to bed. But you'd better behave yourself until then."

He got down off the counter and left the kitchen. And while he was getting Gemma ready for bed, Zayn took his duffle bag up to Harry's room.

It took a little while for Harry to finish with Gemma. But soon he was standing in the doorway of his room, watching Zayn who was already stripped down to his underwear. He folded his arms.

"How do you know it was just going to be me? I could've had Gemma with me."

"But you didn't."

"You didn't know that though."

"I do now."

When Zayn sat at the foot of the bed and ushered him over, Harry closed the door and made his way to him.

"Why do you want me so much tonight?"

"A guy can't just want his boyfriend?"

"He can. But I still have to ask."

Zayn pulled him forward by his waist. "Because I just do. I love you. And I wanna show you how much I love you."

"Ah, well okay then. Show me."

And as if that was the key that unlocked everything else, Zayn pulled Harry down for a kiss. Before long, they were pulling at each other's clothes and exchanging kisses until they were fully naked. Zayn hadn't wasted any time bending Harry face down over the bed and opening him up with his fingers and more of Harry's hand oil.

Harry was ready for him quite soon and instead of moving, he chose to maintain his position and let Zayn fuck him as he was. The moment Zayn pushed his dick inside him and started moving, he knew then that this was where he wanted to be. There was nothing greater than loving the boy who made his world so incredibly worth living in. And nothing greater than that boy wanting him to love him.