This particular one was one was Beauty and the Beast. Though he always wondered how a woman could ever fall in love with a beast, this was one of his all time favorites. And the talking candlestick and the little chipped teacup would always be his favorite.

By the time the movie was halfway over, Harry had already ordered the pizza and Zayn had somehow convinced Harry he should sit in his lap. And Harry didn't complain. If he was being honest, he preferred it that way anyway.

"I'm so glad you're here." Harry said, doing his best to speak low so he didn't disturb Gemma. "Gives me something good to look at."

Zayn grasped Harry's hand and kissed it. "I'm glad I'm here too. This is where I should be. With you and only you."

"So glad you feel that way."

Before they knew it, the doorbell rang and Harry got up to answer it, knowing the pizza was here. He had ordered a pepperoni and banana pepper pizza and though Zayn never had it before, it was actually very delicious and flavorful.

After dinner, they were back in the living room again and the second movie was on. But this time Zayn spent a lot of it in his own thoughts. The feeling of Sydney's lips still haunted him. The feeling of her fingertips touching his abdomen still haunted him too. What happened in her bedroom was so wrong. And even if he didn't kiss her back, the guilt was still eating at him. And it was eating at him so bad that he couldn't even concentrate. The only thing that brought him back was Harry whispering to him.

"Meet me in the kitchen. I'm going to go get what I made you and then open your gift."

When Harry got up, Zayn watched him sadly. If only his mind could just think of something else. Then he'd be alright.

A few minutes later, Harry came in the kitchen holding a white photo album which had stickers and decorations on the front of it. "Here. This is for you."

Zayn took the album with confusion on his face. "What? I don't understand. These memories were supposed to be for you. Not me."

"I know. That's why I bought two ablums and had two prints of each photo made. So now I have one and you have one. We can both add to it as we go."

Zayn smiled down at the title. Haz and Zaynie. Just like Harry said he wanted. He opened the ablum and started counting. All sixty three memories were there.

"Thank you, Haz." He said and he laid the album on the counter. "I definitely have some photos to add to it later. But right now it's your turn. I really hope you like what it is."

Harry sauntered over to the gift that he left in the kitchen earlier and sat the letter off to the side. Zayn's smile grew wider as he watched him. Harry peeled the paper off all the way and noticed it was a picture frame turned faced down. So he curiously turned it over and was shocked by what he found. It was the drawing that Zayn had done of him and sent in with his portfolio for art school.

"Wow. You're really giving me this? Why?" He asked.

"Because I want you to have it."

"But isn't this one of the drawings you're most proud of?"

"Yes. But who needs a drawing when I have the real thing standing right in front of me?"

Harry blushed and pulled himself up on the counter. "That's so sweet. And thank you. It means a lot that you gave this to me."

"You're welcome."

Zayn walked in between Harry's legs and Harry wrapped them around him, pulling him closer.