Her hair is in a high ponytail and from the light bleeding into the window, you can tell that her hair is a pretty shade of pink. She had black little cat ears on her head, attached to a headband that is meant to blend in with her gorgeous hair. There's no mask on her face like most Halloween costumes would have and you sorta want to see your kidnapper's face since her body is so beautiful.

However, it might be a face you'll never forget in your nightmares after this. If you survive this.

The woman is humming an eerie tune. Judging by her body type, you imagine she's either 18 or 21.

"Something about you..." Scrap.

"Makes me feel like a... dangerous woman..." Scrap.

You wonder how severely your kidnapper would punish you if you accidentally urinated on yourself from how terrified you are right now. However, you don't want to lay down in a puddle of your own bodily fluid, so you do everything within your restraint to not let loose on your kidnapper's King-sized love bed.

She continues to hum, seemingly ignoring you for the meantime? She's yet to answer your question. Her eyes try to see what's making the chilling scraping sounds and it's exactly... A kitchen knife. You want to cry. Tears begin to prick your eyes. You're going to die, you're going to die!

The scraping stops and the woman pauses to inspect her knife, it's shininess reflecting her face onto it.

"It's perfect for the cutting," says your kidnapper and you get a chill from how sexy and smooth her voice is. You feel wrong and sick for thinking this about someone who was about to possibly murder you.

You squeeze your eyes shut because you don't want to look at her when she uses that knife on your flesh.

What you failed to notice was that the woman had a small piece of cake to her left on the table. Continuing to hum her eery tone, she cuts a slice of cake with the kitchen knife and place it onto a plate. The cut is thankfully smooth due to her convenient knife sharpening skills.

"This will look so good in your mouth."

Because you did not see her cut the slice, you believe she will push the throat down your mouth. This will most likely kill you instantly if it punctures something important!

You start to move around frantically when she approaches you when the plate and sits down on the bed. Your eyes are full of tears.

"Open up, darling."

She then forces your jaw open and pushes something in your mouth that definitely wasn't a sharp torture tool. It's soft, frosty and delicious like birthday cake. You start to chew, but then begin to regret that because you then consider the chances of it being poisoned.

"Don't stop eating."

Before you can swallow the first bit she stuffed into your mouth with her hand, she pushes another into your mouth. You cannot breathe and tears flow down your eyes. Your mouth hurts from the cake stretching out on it, but your erection is still hard as ever.

While she stuffs your face with cake bigger than what your cheeks can hold, she uses her other hand to start jerking her penis. It has frosting on that hand which causes it to work as lubrication onto your cock. You soon completely forget all about the frosting being smothered all over your penis when she starts to jerk you fast and hard, bringing you towards the tip of an orgasm.

This was your first time over all, so you're incredibly sensitive.

You make a muffled moan as she jerks vigorously, your pre-baby batter making the frosting softer and a little bit more liquidy. It blends in with the frosting so well that a regular onlooker wouldn't be able to tell that it's your body fluid mixed into the frosting and not the substance itself.