4

Kirishima POV
My head has stopped hurting for a while now, I don't know what that was but it sounded like my mom! My mom wasn't a very good person. Actually she's the top 10 villain of the world.

I continued walking to school and once I entered the classroom. Of course mr. Aizawa was sleep. At least we get to do whatever we want until he wakes up.

I go to sit by Bakugo and he starts talking about things I can't remember, I wasn't paying attention.

I was thinking about the dream I had last night. We were at the park on the swings. Not swinging just sitting on them. Suddenly Bakugo asked me if I liked boys or girls and I said I don't know I never liked someone specific.

Then Bakugo got an idea and said I know a way we can find out if we like boys or girls. And he leaned into me. That was it I woke up after that I don't know if he kissed me or not. Why does it matter? It was only a dream.

"Oi shitty hair? Ya listening?" I suddenly snapped out of it and looked at Bakugo.
"Ya sorry just lost in thought sorry what were you saying?"

"Nothing important I was just rambling on about my day." I felt bad that I ignored Bakugo what if he said something important? "Hey Kirishima I'm going to go talk to Mina for a while be right back."

Bakugo POV
I walked to Mina and sat down with a sigh. I was confused and it hurt. "What's wrong?" I thought for a second do I really want to tell Mina out of all people this?

"I um I don't know how I feel about Kirishima and I was hoping you could help me."

"How do you feel when he's around you?"

"I feel happier then I was before and he always seems to brighten my mood."

"Okay but how do you feel emotionally?"

"My heart skips a beat and starts pounding like crazy but I feel really comfortable around him it's like I can tell him anything and he won't judge."

"You my friend have a crush on Eijirou Kirishima."

I didn't really know how to take it all in. I mean I knew I felt some way about Kiri so it didn't really take time for me to realize. But I guess I was just to stubborn to admit I like him. But now I know I like him.

"You should tell him how you feel before it's to late."

She was right. "But what if he rejects me or doesn't like me or hates me or is straight or doesn't care at all or acts like nothing happens or..or..." I was having a anxiety attack and everything bad that could happen feels like is happening right now.

"Bakugo calm down that's not going to happen okay? I'll even do some research for you okay?"

"No I don't want to know if he likes me I'm to scared but just for now. Okay?"

££££££££££££

I woke up, got dressed and head to school. I was thinking about Kirishima for most of the day, he just couldn't get out of my head.

"Okay class we're going to be doing some fighting training. Remember don't actually try to do lifetime damage." Mr. Aizawl spoke

I looked around the room Deku looked scared as always and Todoroki looked like he was ready to beat some ass.

So, Bakugo and Izuku. Kirishima and Kaminari . I looked at Kirishima he didn't look terrified but I don't think he was ready. None of us were ready this was a total surprise.

We headed out to the field and the first round was Kirishima and Kaminari. I didn't know who to courage so I just stayed silent.

Kaminari has definitely improved from the last past weeks so I think it's a 50/50. All I do know is that Kaminari has to be careful with his quirk because if his shock goes through the whole bone then the opponents whole leg will be broken for a while.

I wasn't really paying attention to the fight when I realized that they were just going back and forth with each other for about five minutes and of course Deku was writing in his journal. Jotting every fact about the person.

I look back to the battlefield when I heard gasp come from my classmates and I saw Kirishima on the floor. Poor Kirishima keeps getting hurt. And his leg just recovered so that's a shame.

I ran down the stairs almost tripping but held my balance I came to the field and realized that his leg was broken. You could still see the electric yellow shocks around his leg and it went all the way to half his thighs. Oh god. Kirishima might not ever be able to use his legs again.

Kirishima obviously couldn't move therefore I decided to carry him. When I did he looked away from me blushing a bright red color. I blushed at the fact that he looked adorable when he blushed.

I carried him to the nurse. "I can't heal these injuries. You're going to have to take him to the hospital."

Thank god there was a hospital twenty miles away. Aizawa and the rest of class 1-A came following behind me. I didn't care I kirishima all the way to the hospital no matter how hard it was getting to carry him.

"I can walk on my own." I ignored him. I was determined. I wasn't running I was walking so I wouldn't run out of breath that easy. "Bakugo?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you doing this for me?"

"Because I care and you trust me. So I'm carrying you to the hospital," there was a bit of silence. And we were at the hospital door as we walked in. "You do trust me...right?" Kirishima hooded his head which gave me relief.

We got him on the hospital bed and he suddenly fell asleep. The doctor told me not to worry but I could tell that she was lying I know she knows I know how bad a state kirishima is in.

(A/N today will be a double upload because I haven't been posting lately, so after this I'm going to be working on another story chapter. Hope you enjoyed)