Roger x reader

I lean against a rock, thinking about literally nothing. By now, it's become quite late and most of the boys have either gone to sleep or are watching the fire which I'm currently looking down at from part of the mountain. I see the figures of the boys talking. The only person left with me, as I now realise, is Roger. The one guy I find extremely attractive. Despite that, I'm quite close with him. I'm not sure why, but we've always be a bond.

I notice his thinking expression and decide to move closer.

'Roger,' I softly whisper, But he doesn't hear me, 'Roger.'

His attention is gained when I speak a little louder. '

What's wrong?' He asks.

'What were you thinking about?' I ask, tilting my head slightly.

He smirks to the floor, before dropping the expression and looking at me. He stares in my eyes for a moment before his smirk creeps back.

'About this,' He says before leaning forward and meeting his lips with mine.

His lips become rougher as he moves closer to me. His head tilts down to deepen the kiss as he wraps his arms around my waist. Before I know it, he's pushed me down to the floor and bit my lower lip, roughly. Slowly, we part, his teeth still gripping onto my lower lip as we stare into each other's eyes.

His teeth let my lip free and he whispers, 'I love you.'

I blush and smile, 'I love you too.'