Ralph x reader

Y/n was closest with Ralph, especially when the island separated into two groups. She stuck by his side and he didn't let her out of sight. They were long alone. Simon was dead. Piggy was dead. Now there were only two.

Both were hidden within bushes as the sky became night. They were as far away as possible from the others, especially as Jack wanted to kill them. Savages.

'Do you think we'll live until morning?' Y/n asked.
'As long as you do, I'll be fine.' Ralph said as he smiled to the girl. Y/n blushed and looked down with a smile.
'Im scared, Ralph. I honestly don't feel safe for one moment.' Y/n said
'Dont be.' Ralph put intertwined his hand with Y/n's hand.

They then heard siatamt chanting and rustling in bushes and shadows move.

'We need to go!' Ralph whisper yelled to Y/n as he grabbed her hand tightly and ran off with her.
'Where are we meant to for?' Y/n whispered As they began to slow down since the others hadn't seen them yet.
'I have no idea.' Ralph said.

Ralph dragged Y/n as the yelling came closer and they heard Roger yell,
'Theyre over there!'

They ran through the woods and accidentally cut themselves along the way to the other side of the island. When they were trapped in a corner when Jack's tribe had caught up with them. They were all around them in the distance, shadows moving closer.
Ralph took the last opportunity he had to bring Y/n closer and whisper to her.

'This is the last chance I'll ever have to tell you that I really really like you. I know this is sudden and unexpected, it's also not the best of places. But I have to tell you.'
'Do you mean it?' Y/n asked. Ralph nodded and didn't avoid eye contact. 'I like you too.'
Ralph smiled and wrapped his hands around Y/n's waist to pull her closer and kiss her. Their lips moved in sync until they parted.

'Theyre getting closer.' Y/n said.
'Come on.' Ralph said and grabbed her hand and took her off.

They made their way to the beach after luckily being able to leave the savages. They heard them all yelling to kill them behind them and ended up tripping over at the beach.

They looked up, hands still together and saw a soldier standing there. He looked down at them as the rest of the savages stopped their running. They were saved.