18. Toxic

As the helicopter lowers to the roof Kono sees her team, Mary and a multitide of doctors. The doors open and the gurney is rushed out towwards the lift, Danny grabs Lori's hand and Mary picks up Myah, "She wont talk to anyone but Lori, when she flatlined we had to pull them apart. Shes okay physically, she will need a sedative for months if you want her to sleep without nightmares." Kono rattles off before calling the surgeons who are saving her friends life.
"Hey Yang, Its Kono. When are you landing.
"25 minuites" the heart surgeon says as quickly.
"Im picking you up."
Kono hangs up and runs down stairs, texting chin saying whats going on, he offers to come with her and she accepts. He takes Lou's truck for th luggage and Kono takes Steves Ute. They arrive three minuites before the flight, spotting the three surgeons and child.
"Momma, wheres Aunt Lori?" A young brunette asks.
"I wish I new cärino ." An older woman says, who looks liker her mom.
"Hey Kono and whoever you are" the person Kono identifies as Cristina Yang.
"This is my cousin Chin Ho Kelly, member of 5-0" Kono informs.
Then a woman walks over on the phone with an annoyed look on her face, "Dad, Oh My God. Leave it alone! If I was where she is I sure as hell wouldnt be on the damn phone talkin'
about it to YOU. Goodbye I love you" the hawaiians smile nervously.
"Hi Meredith Grey, Thats Cristina Yang and over there is Callie Torres and her daughter Sofia Sloan Torres. Wheres Lor?"

Chin takes the luggage back to their Hotel and Kono goes straight to Kings Medical. They all run straight to the CCU (cardiac care unit) its madness until Sofia shouts "Stop!" Everyone listens, the girl nods at Meredith who starts "Whos paitent is this" "Doctor Pritchard" a med student says "Shes ours now. No Lackeys, Interns or Med students" Cristina adds. "I want her chart now and medical history" Callie yells as people scurry to follow orders.
5 minuites Later things are in order as their friend codes. "How Many times has she coded and how long has she been on this ventilator" the heart surgeon bellows.
"7 times and four hours" Kono yells back from the wall that her, Danny, Chin and Sofia had been pushed against.

"Lets go. I need an OR prepped for a Lung resection and Organ removal Now. Shes losing her appendix, Spleen and Get UNOS on the phone we may have to do a Liver Transplant. Tell them this Womans a cop. Dont take NO as an answer, say its Richard webbers neice!" Meredith screams whilst performing CPR

Against the wall Kono is crying and So is Danny. Chin is about to but waits because Sofia taps him, "do you have a phone" "Yeah why" "I need to call Grandpa Richard" "Okay sure" he enters the password and hands over the phone. She runs out with it yelling at someone.

IN SEATTLE

Richard is talking to Miranda Bailey in his office when a call comes through
He puts it on speaker.
"Grandpa Richard"
"Sofia?"
"Yeah its me. Aunt Lori crashed and shes going to surgery. Aunt Mer is taking the Appy and Spleen out and has to call unos for her liver. You need to tell Uncle Jack and Aunt Andy."
"Sofia its your Aunt Miranda. Put the phone near Dr.Grey. Put it on speaker."
"Ok. Im using Chins Ho's phone It will take a minuite. "
"Who?" Richard asks concered who his 'grandaughter' is with.
"Hes off Aunt Loris old team." She says casually as she runs forward to the bed that her aunt is coding on.
"Sof you need to go. I dont want you to see this." Callie says loudly as she takes over compressions.
" GREY, YANG ITS BAILEY. THIS GIRL IS SPECIAL SO LISTEN TO ME. DENNY DUQUETTE. IZZY STEVENS AND DENNY DUQUETTE. DO WHAT IZZY DID. I'LL TAKE THE FALL, JUST SAVE HER GREY. --THAT WAS AN ODD NIGHT. REMEMBER GREY, LOSING MY RELIGION. WE CAN'T LOSE ANOTHER WESTON." Dr.Bailey shouts over the phone, Everyone but Mer and Cristina freezes. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED THAT NIGHT. YOU SLEPT WITH MCDREAMY. BURKE GOT SHOT. DENNY DIED. BUT WHAT DID IZZY DO?" Callie yells louder. Just then Lori stabalises, Cristina whispers in her ear as Torres' brown eyes open "HELL NO. ARE YOU BAT CRAP CRAZY. NOT ON HER. AND NOT INFRONT OF THEM." The ortho surgeon roars as everyone flinches.

"DO YOU WANT TO TELL HER BROTHER THAT SHE DIED! WHEN YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER. IS LOGAN GROWING UP WITH THREE DEAD AUNTS!?" Miranda returns.

"Screw it. Everyone out were doing a Denny. Get her brothers informed and flown out. I want everyone in the hall with the curtain drawn. Bailey, I hate you." Callie says to the phone Sofia is still holding.

In Hawaii

The girls unhook the ventillator and get her on a manual pump. Eventually when she codes they order EKGs, ACGs, ALOs and a culture panel. The results are unusual saying that the morphine given has been poisoning her system causing such frequent codes. "What the hell is that?" Mer asks, "I dont know, Ive never seen it before". "I have, the drugs had a temporary affect on her blood. Making it Toxic!" Callie say noncholantly.