I locked my phone, not bothering to reply to him.

Honestly, I wanted nothing to do with my label right now. The amount of pain they're putting me through is just so fucked up. I don't know when I'll forgive them, if I ever will, for making me lose the one thing that made me truly happy. How am I supposed to go back and work for them?

I shook my head, readjusted my guitar on my knee, and continued to work on a new song I started writing after I ended things with Josie.

Music is my therapy. Writing is how I cope. I put down all my feelings into lyrics and turn them into something beautiful. It's the only thing keeping me sane right now.

As I was scribbling some lyrics down on a piece of tear stained paper, Finneas poked his head into my red-lit room.

"Hey, you writing?" He tilted his head.

I nodded as I continued jotting down the words that were going through my mind.

"How are you Bil?" He got serious.

I just shrugged at him with an emotionless facial expression.

I knew I wasn't okay, but I would never let anyone, not even my own brother, see that. Although, I'm sure it wasn't hard to tell that I was falling apart.

He let out a deep breath and shook his head at me.

"I'm going to see Camila for a little bit. Please call me if you need anything. I love you." He said as he placed a kiss on the top of my head and left.

I set my guitar beside me and fell back into my sheets. I laid there staring at the ceiling just burying myself in my own sadness.

I am completely empty.

Josies POV

I felt my stomach growl as I remained in my bed. I hadn't eaten all day and I didn't really want to, but I knew I should at least have something small.

I slowly got out of bed and made my way out of my room.

"You're alive!" Camila exclaimed once she heard my door open, trying to cheer me up.

I continued down the hallway and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Finneas sitting on the couch next to Mila.

He glanced at me with a sad expression and flashed me a fake smile.

I felt my cheeks heat up and my chest tighten due to both embarrassment and another wave of sadness at the reminder of Billie.

I was embarrassed not only because it was clear I was a mess, but I was also in nothing except Billies large hoodie. I probably look pathetic. I hope he doesn't tell Billie.

I wonder how she is doing? I wanted to ask him, but I wouldn't let myself prove how weak I really am to them. I'm sure she's fine anyways.

"You getting some dinner?" Camila checked on me as I swung open the fridge.

"Yep." I said as I pulled out some fresh fruit.

"Thats all you're going to have?" She raised a brow.

"Yep." I repeated as I walked passed her.

"I'm worried Finn." I heard her say as I walked down the hallway.

Once I returned to my room I kept the door cracked so I could listen in on the conversation since they were talking about me.

"She hasn't been eating, she doesn't leave her room, she just sits in the dark and cries. I don't know what to do."

I played with my fruit with my fork as I sat on the foot of my bed listening to them talk. I felt my stomach drop as I could hear the worry in Camilas tone.

"I'm worried about Bil too." I heard Finneas say, making me completely freeze and get up so I was standing at the cracked door so I could hear more clearly.

"She isn't taking the break up well either?"

"Not at all. I've never seen her like this. She hasn't said a word to anyone in days. Not me, not our parents, not Mike, no one Mila. I just get nods and shrugs whenever I try to start a conversation with her."

I felt my heart break even more in that moment. Billies in horrible shape too? But she's the one who broke up with me?

A tear dripped onto my hand as I quietly shut the door. I hadn't even realized I was crying. I had tears soaking my cheeks.

I walked to the mirror grabbed my brush and brushed out my knotted hair and changed out of Billies hoodie, replacing it with another one. I wiped my face of all tears and placed my phone on video as I recorded a cover.

Via Instagram

Liked by camila, bhadbhabie, wherearetheavocados and 38,932 others
itsjosiebitch all of a sudden....
View all 5,309 comments
billiesbitchhhh did you & bil break up???
camila beautiful❤️
jillie *patiently waits for u or billie to discuss those photos*
itsbilliehoe so we just gon pretend we didn't see them pics????

My heart stopped when I saw Billie had liked it.